Ask the All Purpose Fox, Try!

Started by xHaZxMaTx, October 09, 2006, 08:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabi

It may be the hair. That looks like a cross between PBH and Jack. O_o
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Tiger_T

Or maybe, because your sig-picture seems to have "pronounced cheeks" (hope that's a understandable description).
I for my part associate rabbits with such a trait.

Mind you! It's just slightly, and the ears clearly indicate that she's not a bunny.

Another guess would be the name. Look at the following:
Prof B Hunnydew
>:3

Oh, and don't mix the wrong words.
Either use:
Why are some people seeing...
or:
Why do some people see...
</syntax-nazi>
:P
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Tiger_T on January 31, 2007, 12:42:11 PM
Or maybe, because your sig-picture seems to have "pronounced cheeks" (hope that's a understandable description).
I for my part associate rabbits with such a trait.

Mind you! It's just slightly, and the ears clearly indicate that she's not a bunny.

Another guess would be the name. Look at the following:
Prof B Hunnydew
>:3

Oh, and don't mix the wrong words.
Either use:
Why are some people seeing...
or:
Why do some people see...
</syntax-nazi>
:P

You are right, it's my native language, and I still bosh it....I will have to end with some pointiness with my cheek fur.

But I have some Koala blood in me, too.  Which is why I have a black nose and a larger than normal cat ears...but she is mainly cat.  All well...I will have add more fluff in my ears.

For those, who don't know, the above picture is by Dave Hopkins line art for his comic JACK (MA rated).(which I am starring in JACK at the moment in "Two for you" arch.)  I colored it green because If Dave was going to turn me into a bunny, I might as well be a green bunny like JACK.

Does the APF and team watch JACK?
:mowcookie
PBH

Gabi

bill

How does this bloody CD shrink-wrap open?

Aridas

How come bill doesn't know the dark (but dead simple) secret of easy unwrappage?

TheGreyRonin

Why do I have such a hard time passing up hermit crabs?

As for the bunny thing, I think the first pic I saw by Milady Hunnydew was a bunny. Odd, but my mind sometimes crosswires things and sticks that way.

Oh, and I also read Jack. It actually led me to DMFA, which led to CVRPG, and from there to here.

Roureem Egas

Quote from: BillBuckner on January 31, 2007, 03:46:40 PM
How does this bloody CD shrink-wrap open?

I'd have to see it first before making a suggestion.

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on January 31, 2007, 03:58:10 PM
How come bill doesn't know the dark (but dead simple) secret of easy unwrappage?

Because it's a secret.  ;)

Quote from: TheGreyRonin on January 31, 2007, 04:30:04 PM
Why do I have such a hard time passing up hermit crabs?

As for the bunny thing, I think the first pic I saw by Milady Hunnydew was a bunny. Odd, but my mind sometimes crosswires things and sticks that way.

Oh, and I also read Jack. It actually led me to DMFA, which led to CVRPG, and from there to here.

What do you mean by that? I'm personally wondering where I might have read that people thought the crab walk was cute.

I don't remember what I thought Hunnydew was supposed to be. All I really remember now is that a sig she used to have caused problems on these school computers. =/

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Roureem Egas on February 02, 2007, 12:14:18 PM

I don't remember what I thought Hunnydew was supposed to be. All I really remember now is that a sig she used to have caused problems on these school computers. =/

Really? What kind of problems?  Technical or (NSFW) rating wise...?  I will have to come up with something more embarassing.  Well, Management I think short-curcuited the link, so I just took it off, it was old art.. I have something better (smaller size wise) coming than my old sig which I am still working on..

Where is this picture of me as a Bunny(besides DAVE's Picture)?

ANd Should I start my own webcomic?

PBH

Roureem Egas

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on February 02, 2007, 12:39:32 PM
Quote from: Roureem Egas on February 02, 2007, 12:14:18 PM

Really? What kind of problems?  Technical or (NSFW) rating wise...?  I will have to come up with something more embarassing.  Well, Management I think short-curcuited the link, so I just took it off, it was old art.. I have something better (smaller size wise) coming than my old sig which I am still working on..

Where is this picture of me as a Bunny(besides DAVE's Picture)?

ANd Should I start my own webcomic?

PBH

It caused lag issues everytime the screen percieves it. Just like any other animated image on the net with a load of frames.

What picture?

By all means, go for it.

Valynth

NO ANSWERING QUESTIONS WITH QUESTIONS!

Why does my shower never have enough hot water?

Who ate my sandwich?

Can my digital camera be used as a web cam?

How do people reproduce if they don't know where babies come from?

Wheres Waldo?

Why is he hiding?

Is he in debt?
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Ryudo Lee

Quote from: Valynth on February 02, 2007, 01:33:21 PM
Why does my shower never have enough hot water?

Because you aren't letting your water heater refill.

Who ate my sandwich?

The dog, but he framed the cat for it.

Can my digital camera be used as a web cam?

If it has the functionality.  Read the manual.

How do people reproduce if they don't know where babies come from?

Instinct.

Wheres Waldo?

Hiding in plain sight in a crowd.

Why is he hiding?

It's his thing, apparantly.

Is he in debt?

With clothes like that, probably.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Did RyudoLee not read the first post? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gabi

Apparently not. Time for some old-style punishment. *Locks RyudoLee in a small, damp room with a blackboard and a chalk.* And don't even think of knocking the door until you've written 100 times "I will not answer questions on the APF thread".

Aridas

Where's the glorious explosions and fire for such a big rulebreaking? D:

llearch n'n'daCorna

Prof B Hunnydew

*Show up with quite a few mega pails of buttered popcorn and Pepsi bottles and cups.*

Did I missing anything?

:mowhappy ...PBH

Ryudo Lee

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 02, 2007, 02:55:58 PM

Yes I did.

Now I have a question.  Where does it say that no one else but you people can answer questions?

Aridas

Why doesn't Ryudo see the "The rules are simple.  You ask questions and we provide answers.  We being members of the AP team." on the first post? D:

bill

Don't y'all think you need a more painful punishment? Possibly involving Mariah Carey music?

Gabi

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on February 02, 2007, 03:15:59 PM
Where's the glorious explosions and fire for such a big rulebreaking? D:
You people are vicious. Explosions and fire for a first offense caused by a misinterpretation of the rules? You'd need one of the other APFs for that.

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 02, 2007, 03:21:06 PM
Can we get popcorn?
Sure.

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on February 02, 2007, 03:33:52 PM
*Show up with quite a few mega pails of buttered popcorn and Pepsi bottles and cups.*

Did I missing anything?

:mowhappy ...PBH
Yes, you missed my wrath. By a hair.

Quote from: RyudoLee on February 02, 2007, 04:14:01 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 02, 2007, 02:55:58 PM

Yes I did.

Now I have a question.  Where does it say that no one else but you people can answer questions?
Right there on the first post. There's even a list of all the people qualified for answering questions.

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on February 02, 2007, 04:24:27 PM
Why doesn't Ryudo see the "The rules are simple.  You ask questions and we provide answers.  We being members of the AP team." on the first post? D:
Probably because he just skimmed that post. Either that, or it's not clear enough.

Quote from: BillBuckner on February 02, 2007, 04:26:24 PM
Don't y'all think you need a more painful punishment? Possibly involving Mariah Carey music?
Maybe some other time.

Roureem Egas

Quote from: ShadesFox on October 16, 2006, 06:28:56 PM
Ask the all purpose fox mark II deluxe uber special edition boxed set dvds!  Now with even more bonus content!

The rules are simple.  You ask questions and we provide answers.  We being members of the AP team.
No promises on what kind of answer though, I'll just give you one. So ask away grasshopper.

PS:
Answering in the form of a question is in fact cheating and will result in burnination.

Also, rhetorical questions will be answered at random.  Please also note that this is standard policy for all questions, but this case warrants special attention.

Oh yes, this is NOT a forum help thread.  Forum related questions will be treated as rhetorical questions.  If you have any real forum questions they should be PMed to a forum mod, not the APFs.  We are just as inclined to set folk on fire as answer their question.
The correct forum for asking questions about the forums is here http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

Oh yes, a list of APFs and friends.

All Purpose Foxes:
Shadesfox
Azlan
Gabi

Other All Purpose Team members:
Tiger_T
FireKatKid
Fresnor
Poofyspikes
Furry Freak
Gareeku
Eibbor_N
Roureem Egas

Official tea bringer:
Eibbor_N

Official punisher:
Ink

Hopefully he won't miss it this time.  :)

Ryudo Lee

I read all that, but it doesn't say that no one besides the people in the list can answer questions.  Sorry for trying to interact with you people.

Roureem Egas

Gabi

That's not the right way to interact on this thead, RyudoLee. If you want to chat, there are plenty of other threads where you can do that, as well as PMs and awide variety of IM programs. This topic is only for asking questions. They can be serious or random, and the answers you will get can be serious or random regardless of the question. That's how this thread works. Now, we can have a friendly talk elsewhere if you want, but this topic is not the place for that.

Aridas

Quote from: RyudoLee on February 02, 2007, 04:50:43 PMI read all that, but it doesn't say that no one besides the people in the list can answer questions.  Sorry for trying to interact with you people.
Isn't that like saying you're allowed to teach a class without being trained or hired because there was nothing saying you couldn't?

Ryudo Lee

Alright, alright sorry.  How does one go about getting on this team then?  I make a living out of helping people, and I'd like to put my skills to use here.

Gabi

Quote from: RyudoLee on February 02, 2007, 07:13:38 PM
Alright, alright sorry.  How does one go about getting on this team then?  I make a living out of helping people, and I'd like to put my skills to use here.
Sorry, we're not taking applications right now. Be nice and maybe someday a spot will open. But I doubt that will happen for a while.

Anyway, this is a game. There are other ways of helping people in the forum. If you look around, you'll find that there are plenty of opportunities to lend a hand to someone else.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Is this really such a helpful place?

I mean, some of the answers I've seen.... :-)

... admittedly, many of the questions I've seen are in the same category....

Gabi

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 03, 2007, 10:24:23 AM
Is this really such a helpful place?

I mean, some of the answers I've seen.... :-)

... admittedly, many of the questions I've seen are in the same category....
Oh, you can find help sometimes, but it happens randomly. You're not supposed to count on it. It's all in fun, after all, as are the questions.