Ask the All Purpose Fox, Try!

Started by xHaZxMaTx, October 09, 2006, 08:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azlan

Quote from: RyudoLee on February 02, 2007, 07:13:38 PM
Alright, alright sorry.  How does one go about getting on this team then?  I make a living out of helping people, and I'd like to put my skills to use here.

This is not a place to assist people in reality, it is a game.  If someone has a real question and you know the answer, PM it to them.  No one who is a corporate recruiter, subject matter expert or forum administrator is reviewing these threads looking for insightful, intelligent or knowledgeable people to hire, promote or ask to join the forum moderatorship. 

"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

TheGreyRonin

Do the APF's have uniforms?

If so, what do they look like?

And is spandex involved?

superluser

Quote from: TheGreyRonin on February 03, 2007, 08:22:03 PMAnd is spandex involved?

Can I request that the answer to this question be `no?'

Is it rude to say. ``I'm sure you're all very attractive, but Spandex makes everything a fashion nightmare?''

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Gabi

Quote from: TheGreyRonin on February 03, 2007, 08:22:03 PM
Do the APF's have uniforms?

If so, what do they look like?

And is spandex involved?
We don't need them. We're easily recognizable without them.

Quote from: superluser on February 03, 2007, 08:40:14 PM
Quote from: TheGreyRonin on February 03, 2007, 08:22:03 PMAnd is spandex involved?

Can I request that the answer to this question be `no?'

Is it rude to say. ``I'm sure you're all very attractive, but Spandex makes everything a fashion nightmare?''
I don't see the sense in requesting a particular answer. It won't change the real answer anyway.
It depends on who you're saying it to, and whether he/she likes to wear spandex.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Roureem Egas

I hear Spandex works like a voodoo charm. :dface

bill

Quote from: Roureem Egas on February 03, 2007, 09:33:55 PM
How is this a valid comparison?

e_voyager

who answers the most APF questions?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Gabi

Quote from: BillBuckner on February 03, 2007, 10:58:09 PM
Quote from: Roureem Egas on February 03, 2007, 09:33:55 PM
How is this a valid comparison?
They can both cause pain and suffering... or they can both be used for protection.

Quote from: e_voyager on February 04, 2007, 01:35:01 AM
who answers the most APF questions?
On this topic, Roureem Egas.

I'll write the full ranking for future reference (this version only, this post included):
1. Roureem Egas: 204
2. Gabi: 174
3. Tiger_T: 112
4. ShadesFox: 66
5. Azlan: 47
6. Eibbor_N: 9
7: Gareeku: 7
8: Kenji: 1

Fresnor, Poofyspikes and Furry Freak have been inactive on this version.

bill

What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?

Tiger_T

Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Castle Pokemetroid

How come I get honor roll and high grades if I NEVER study and not pay attention some times?

It can't be memory, as I can't find anything, even if it's acutually right in front of me.

Were is the "Z" key of a keyboard located? I can't find it, as I don't use it often.

Cogidubnus

Who will win the superbowl?

What is the source of the APF team's power?

Should I consider a career in being a Evil Overlord?

Gabi

Quote from: Castle Pokemetroid on February 04, 2007, 06:41:29 PM
How come I get honor roll and high grades if I NEVER study and not pay attention some times?

It can't be memory, as I can't find anything, even if it's acutually right in front of me.

Were is the "Z" key of a keyboard located? I can't find it, as I don't use it often.
It can be memory. The ability to remember facts and information is not directly related to the ability for finding things (which has more to do with your awareness of the disposition of your surroundings). I should know, I have a good episodic memory and a good semantic memory, but put something in my hand for too long and consider it lost.

Just below the A and the S, but you've already typed it, so you know anyway.

Quote from: Cogidubnus on February 04, 2007, 06:43:52 PM
Who will win the superbowl?

What is the source of the APF team's power?

Should I consider a career in being a Evil Overlord?
An American football team.

Our minds.

Only if you're willing to face failure repeatedly.

Kitsune Ascendant

I am curious. does the AP team know how far away a red fox can pounce from?

Also...

QuotePS:
Answering in the form of a question is in fact cheating and will result in burnination.
Do you do your own burnination or do you contract it out to trogdor?

ever had a bad tail day?

what does a quarter have to do with anything, and why is my brain jumping like a grasshopper on a caffeine buzz?
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Castle Pokemetroid

How come I'm so lazy?

How come no matter the lenght or hardness of a game, I ALWAYS beat it in a few days, or a week max? Dose this have to do with my lazyness, because I mostly play video games in my free time?

Tiger_T

Quote from: Gabi on February 04, 2007, 07:41:53 PM
Quote from: Castle Pokemetroid on February 04, 2007, 06:41:29 PM
Just below the A and the S, but you've already typed it, so you know anyway.
I beg to differ. It's depending on your lokation and what keyboard you use.
I. e.: In Germany it's lokated between the 'T' and the 'U', because 'Z' and 'Y' are swapped here.

Quote from: Kitsune Ascendant on February 04, 2007, 08:43:34 PM
I am curious. does the AP team know how far away a red fox can pounce from?

Also...

QuotePS:
Answering in the form of a question is in fact cheating and will result in burnination.
Do you do your own burnination or do you contract it out to trogdor?

ever had a bad tail day?

what does a quarter have to do with anything, and why is my brain jumping like a grasshopper on a caffeine buzz?
Less far than a tiger. >:3
No, we've got our Dr. Ink to do that.
Sometimes when you don't think about it, it'll be steered by your subconcious. Can get embarrassing. :P
A quarter hour of sleep a week may be too much for you.

Quote from: Castle Pokemetroid on February 04, 2007, 10:53:15 PM
How come I'm so lazy?

How come no matter the lenght or hardness of a game, I ALWAYS beat it in a few days, or a week max? Dose this have to do with my lazyness, because I mostly play video games in my free time?
Two fisted training.
You're just persistent with your training.
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Gabi

Quote from: Tiger_T on February 05, 2007, 01:08:56 AM
I beg to differ. It's depending on your lokation and what keyboard you use.
I. e.: In Germany it's lokated between the 'T' and the 'U', because 'Z' and 'Y' are swapped here.
I've seen several different keyboards and none had Z and Y swapped. I use an English keyboard at home and a Latin American keyboard at work and the A-Z keys have the same layout in both. What made your people change it?

Tiger_T

Here's a wiki-link to the article about the "QWERTZ"-keyboard: [LINK]

To quote part of it:
Quote. . .
It differs from the QWERTY layout by interchanging the "Z" and "Y" keys — both because "Z" is a much more common letter than "Y" in German (the latter seldom appearing except in borrowed words), and because "T" and "Z" often appear next to each other in the German language. Part of the keyboard is adapted to include local umlauts, such as ä, ö, ü, etc. There is also a Euro (€) key. Some special symbols also have a different place.
. . .
;) 8)
Tigriel's got a guest:

Zedd

Will Alzan ever defeat the Red Barron?

Who was the one in kitchen with Dina and its someone I know playing a banjo on his knee?

Who here of APF like horses?

bill

What the hell is a "Space Cadet Glow"?

Valynth

Why do people believe in idiotic conspiracy theories like the grassy knoll and faked moon landing, even though there was no-one on the knoll and we did land on the moon?

Why don't people believe the fact that Aluminum cans are the only things worth recycling?
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Caswin

What the heck was going on at the end of...

...The Prisoner?
...Neon Genesis Evangelion?
...Big O?
...Teen Titans?
(I'd ask 2001: A Space Odyssey, but as it turns out, the book is considerably more coherent.)
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

ShadesFox

Quote from: Zedd on February 05, 2007, 09:17:41 PM
Will Alzan ever defeat the Red Barron?

Who was the one in kitchen with Dina and its someone I know playing a banjo on his knee?

Who here of APF like horses?

I'm sure that if Azlan really wanted to defeat the Red Baron there would not be much of him left.  Except for fire.

Yes.

I rather like horses.  I just can't keep one for long with out it dieing ;-;

Quote from: BillBuckner on February 05, 2007, 09:48:24 PM
What the hell is a "Space Cadet Glow"?

A glowing cadet of space?  By the way, you may want to get that checked out Mr. Glowy.  Not a good sign.

Quote from: Valynth on February 05, 2007, 11:38:36 PM
Why do people believe in idiotic conspiracy theories like the grassy knoll and faked moon landing, even though there was no-one on the knoll and we did land on the moon?

Why don't people believe the fact that Aluminum cans are the only things worth recycling?

Both answers are one in the same.  People like simple solutions that don't change.  Explaining to someone the technology and math and such about how something works in complex.  Do you want to explain the behind the deorbit and lunar intercept burns?  I wouldn't.  So for a lot of people saying 'it was just filmed in Nevada' sounds a lot simpler.  People also don't like to be told that they are wrong, or that what they were taught was wrong.  You wouldn't believe the crap I've had to put up with explaining to people that the Big Bang is not exactly right and required the addition of Inflation theory.

Quote from: Caswin on February 06, 2007, 09:22:46 AM
What the heck was going on at the end of...

...The Prisoner?
...Neon Genesis Evangelion?
...Big O?
...Teen Titans?
(I'd ask 2001: A Space Odyssey, but as it turns out, the book is considerably more coherent.)

Haven't seen the end of The Prisoner or Teen Titans.  However, NGE the writer was mentally unstable and suicidal.  Enough said there.  With Big O, they were expecting to make a 3rd season, but the plug got pulled so it never happened.  So they only have a half finished show there.
The All Purpose Fox

Azlan

"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Alan Garou

How many fingers am I holding up?

Gabi

Zedd

Is Fa'Lina gullibly stupid or stupidly gullible?

Is it a good thing if I see people I know on fire?

My gums are bleeding when I brush my teeth..Is this bad?

Kenji

Quote from: Zedd on February 08, 2007, 04:45:45 PM
Is Fa'Lina gullibly stupid or stupidly gullible?

Is it a good thing if I see people I know on fire?

My gums are bleeding when I brush my teeth..Is this bad?

C. None of the above.

No. I don't want people on me. :<

Could be. Floss. If it still bleeds, then that's the first sign of getting rid of gingivitis.

Castle Pokemetroid

What makes people want to steal?

Are the jealous or something?

Why must math be hard?

Kitsune Ascendant

the "no answering questions in the form of another question" rule has sparked a few question, oddly enough:

what would happen if I made a non-answer statement in the form of a question?

what would happen if I asked a question in the form of a statement?

and on a random note:

can one simply burninate into morodor?

if trogdor met nessie, what would happen, and how far away would we have to be to be safe? (measure in lightyears, if necesary)

two cars, a red sedan and a blue muscle car, leave the same garage at the same time, traveling at 30 and 25, respectively. which one turned left?

if the question is meaningless but the answer is meaningfull, does that retroactively give the question meaning?

is it possible to have a three sided polyhedren composed entirely of trangles?
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!