10/16/06 The Anti-Hotness...

Started by VioletDusk, October 15, 2006, 11:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aridas

but... Dan isn't a girl. he only looks like one.

Cogidubnus

There's only one way to find out! *rolls up sleeves*

ShiningShadow

On the outside Dan is a girl thanks to that powerful spell from Abel. But what makes Daniella a girl inside and out. I think the spell is for that reason to be a girl totally inside and out...............

Roureem Egas

Shadow, I know English isn't your first language, but can't you explain your posts a little better than that? It's getting to be really difficult to read yours to the point that I may just flat-out skip them.

Also, ease up on the ellipses(the "...").

Stygian

Quote from: Alondro on October 19, 2006, 08:25:16 AM
*Charline smirks* Ha!  You're all wayyyy off!  Abel will eventually fall in love with Danielle, and Danielle, having received a convenient nasty blow to the head, will reciprocate!  12 years (and 8 kids later) Dan's memory will suddenly return... *grins wickedly as she imagines the earth-shattering screams*  My my, such a delightful mental image..  *sneaks up behind Dan with a lead pipe* >:3

My dear lady, when first I read your "mostly ebil" description I was doubtful. But it is with warm mirth that I can state that I see you have what it takes to start the walk down the long path of the sinister and unconscientious; of those unafraid to go as far as they have to in order to achieve their ends.

Come, my friend. Let us walk behind the scenery and work from the shadows while the other fools speculate and poculate. Let us strike at their eyes like cobras, our poison plot twists, angst and drama. And when they are blinded... *low, yet bone-chilling evil laugh*

No. I'm just kidding. Seriously... *the fools...*

I wonder though; if Dan were to become a Danielle, how would she look?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Stygian on October 19, 2006, 02:46:48 PM
I wonder though; if Dan were to become a Danielle, how would she look?

... with her eyes, same as anyone else?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Stygian

I was more thinking along the lines of "Would she have blue fur like her mother, pray tell? Would she be significantly shorter? What would be her cup size? Would she develop some habit or odd behaviour? Anything?".

Cogidubnus

Would she still be a 'friend of beerwenches'?! :dface

DigitalMan

That is an interesting question... because right now he's been specifically "molded" to look like his sister. What would he look like under other circumstances?

And someone keep Stygian away from Charline!

Stygian

Oh? So I am a threat now? Is that to Charline's persona... or yours? Please. Tell me. *ominous gaze*

*...*

*breaks into laughter*

e_voyager

lol it's hard to image anyone being a threat top Charline. still i wonder what would Dan do if he woke up female?  especially Being of the Cyan clan
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

Shocking E...How would you feel waking up with boobs

Alondro

*Charline chuckles at Stygian*  My dear, you have no idea.  I'm actually forced to behave myself here!  I believe the wicked Dr. Ink knows a bit more of my truly heinous acts of evil.   :bat

But I think Dan would get used to being a female.  After all, Amazons are actually more likely to have the hots for other females, if we go strictly by the legend!  *imagines Dan trying to reconcile his joy at scoring with an Amazon, to his horror that he scored while being female*  Tee hee!   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

e_voyager

that Charline would be something to write books about. wow if i had the background i could make money form analyzing the pain and complications that come for that situation.
and zedd. been there done that no big deal to me. but then i'm not normal.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Stygian

Hmm... do tell, sweets. But don't get cocky. There are always more evil people out there. And often, evil is either a moot point or just a point of view... And as for me, I beleive it should never be a philosophy. You simply have your own ideals and morals, and in the end they are evil or not. Though in the end, many things can surprisingly be evil, despite the good things they are put out to be. Things like humanity, for example.

One could argue that being male is also overrated, or not what you think it may be. I think that if he spent enough time changed, Dan would agree.

Popular quote actually, that if one were a woman, one would stay home and play with one's breasts all day. I think that would be the case for me as well, for at least a week or so. Then I'd probably have a nervous breakdown. And then play with them a bit more.

Alondro

*Charline smirks*  Oh, humanity is evil at its core.  I've always known that.  Humans like to forget that they too are animals, and that their brains have not yet gotten rid of that annoying little primitive instinctual center called the amygdala.
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

ShiningShadow

But I know with Dan I think he will use the look of a woman to his advantage. But there are disadvantages of being a woman imagine all the guys at Furae hitting on Danielle man you need alot of swords to fend them off.

Roureem Egas

What advantages would that be, seriously? The only thing I can think of is Dan getting free drinks. But then, he lives under a tavern with his sister as the barkeep, so he probably gets almost as much beer as he wants.

Stygian

Hmm. Interesting. I also beleive that it is the human way of forgetting that humans are emotional, instinctually guided beings that leads to as many greater evils as smaller. We ignore the fact that emotions and mathematically baseless rules inhibit our ability to think logically and pragmatically, and essentially turns us all into fools.

And whatever you think, there are no direct advantages to being a woman. I am sad to say so, but there simply isn't, however you look at it. Not unless you count a slightly longer lifespan, and aesthetics. But I don't have any real use of either.

In Dan's case though, the advantages would depend upon the patrons themselves, no?

Zedd

Sides theres never a dull moment when Dans around  :)

e_voyager

i find it hard to believe that Dan would enjoy playing around in his sister's body. also Stygian you remind me of the lyrics 
she's so cold and human it's something humans do  she stays so golden solo she's so number nine she's incredible math just incredible math  and is she really human? she's just so something new a waking lithium flower just about to bloom I smell lithium now smelling lithium now
i'm not sure the suit Dan but the do suit what you were saying about humanity nature and the dichotomy on being human. both cold logic and hot passion emotion. humans will be even more evil attempting to stick to logic and denying their emotions then by trying balance it out. humans some times reject humanity in an attempt to find themselves.

Draksaith

This is true, from our *Or at least my* point of view Lex would be pretty, but from Dan's it would be all... *Shudder*

Stygian

Okay, that sounds interesting. But I do not know the origins of that somg. What is it?

Kenji

Quote from: Roureem Egas on October 20, 2006, 12:13:10 PM
What advantages would that be, seriously?

1) Access to female locker and powder rooms.
2) Easy access to amazonian villages.

Alondro

Quote from: Stygian on October 20, 2006, 12:22:38 PM
And whatever you think, there are no direct advantages to being a woman. I am sad to say so, but there simply isn't, however you look at it. Not unless you count a slightly longer lifespan, and aesthetics. But I don't have any real use of either.

*Charline smirks*  I'm not a woman, I'm a succubus; an evil, soul-stealing, conniving monster who devours every male I come across, leaving a lifeless husk behind... oh wait, I guess that does make me a woman!  *Charline's unpopularity explodes!*   :mowhappy

*Charles sings in tune to "She's Always a Woman"* 

She'll devour your soul without even a reason. 
And you'd better watch out when she's come into season! 
Yes, you're name's on her menu, and she's lurking unseen. 
When she catches you, best just surrender and die, cuz it's futile resisting Charline.   :3

Zedd

Okays thats enough singing or something odd will happen..I will sing

Draksaith

*Draksaith preemptively skewers his brain with a spork and eats a muffin, waiting for the next post*

e_voyager

Quote from: Stygian on October 20, 2006, 02:19:15 PM
Okay, that sounds interesting. But I do not know the origins of that song. What is it?

it's form my anime cd ghost in the shell stand alone complex ending theme

Madmann135

Quote from: Stygian on October 20, 2006, 02:19:15 PM
Okay, that sounds interesting. But I do not know the origins of that somg. What is it?

I think that song is from Ghost in the shell Stand alone Complex, ending theme song not opening.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Stygian

Unfortunately, I haven't seen the Stand Alone Complex. I will go hide in a corner now...

Actually he is going to steal the anime. Expect him to know it in detail and by heart in about four hours...

As Stygian goes towards the corner, he quietly sings to himself in a silent tenor;
   "Aeria gloris... aeria gloris..."