10/16/06 The Anti-Hotness...

Started by VioletDusk, October 15, 2006, 11:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

angles and devils circle over me... say do you think that what amber watches on TV affects the lost lakes community in the comic?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

That or a giant heap of CAFFFINEE! *lightning strike*

Draksaith

I'd have to say what videogames she plays affects the comic the most.

Kenji

She never has time to play games or watch tv. Not that she really likes tv. She's too busy drawing and being a doof to/with her friends. :P

Stygian

A bit like me then. Only, I don't have friends...

Draksaith

Quote from: Stygian on October 20, 2006, 04:32:43 PM
A bit like me then. Only, I don't have friends...

Sure ya do, We're all friends here on the forums... that is until someone divides by zero...

*Gets telefragged by a Goomba*

Stygian

ARRGH! KEEP OFF!

*Stygian Zerg rushes the Goomba, with great success*

Draksaith

*The Ankh of Reincarnation glows brightly*

Wooo!

Thanks, now I gotta put dividing by zero up there with RJ's muffins and Posessed Bookmarks

Supercheese

Quote from: Draksaith on October 20, 2006, 05:45:18 PMnow I gotta put dividing by zero up there with RJ's muffins and Posessed Bookmarks

What, Ink and Charline don't rank up there?? I'm sure they'll be by to change that shortly...

DigitalMan

Shush! We do not speak those names, lest we summon the demons...

Zedd

Quote from: DigitalMan on October 20, 2006, 05:50:43 PM

*pokes a tentcle behind his back* WHat kind you mean DM?

Draksaith

*Hides in a corner*

Stygian

RUSH FOR SUCCESS! FOR THE OVERMIND!

*Stygian suddenly spouts tentacles and claws in a very nasty semblance of an Infested, and starts doing the "Thriller" dance on the spot*

Cogidubnus

'Kill that thing, Geraldson'

'Dee-lighted to SIR!'

*Geraldson fires the arclite shock cannon*

Draksaith

*Teleports from his corner to the main deck of the Ganthritor*

It appears we have a tri-faction war gentlemen... Release the interceptors!

Stygian

Smouldering, with little crusts of cindered clothing and ashes falling off him, Stygian rises sixty feet away from the point of his incidence with the Arclite shell and stares at Cogidubnus with a fierce scowl. His eyes glow green, shadows swirl around him and he no longer appears Zerg, but rather some enraged, dark entity out of H.P. Lovecraft's wettest dreams. He then speaks, in a rasping, demonic voice that sounds like flesh burning;

"This means WAR!"

*I am very sorry for the RP, but I just had to*

On a side note, Ink is a man made of win.

DigitalMan

I swear, someone needs to make a new topic in the RP section. All the cool stuff is from July, and well in play D:

*is itching to cause impossible amounts of destruction in long-winded, descriptive paragraphs*

Cogidubnus

komissarmakarov

Quote from: DigitalMan on October 20, 2006, 05:50:43 PM

HASTUR HASTUR HASTUR

LionHeart

Quote from: DigitalMan on October 20, 2006, 10:22:11 PM
I swear, someone needs to make a new topic in the RP section. All the cool stuff is from July, and well in play D:

*is itching to cause impossible amounts of destruction in long-winded, descriptive paragraphs*

As the saying goes, "You're as much someone as anyone"... :mowwink
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

e_voyager

can we please return the  sure horror that Dan is experiencing as he lives the nightmare of being is his sister as this conversation is loosing me.

edited for nightmarish spelling
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Stygian

Well, I don't see how it could be the nightmare of Dan's life. Frankly, being pressured and threatened by that egotistical Fa'Lina and not being able to do anything about it since he is all but powerless before her should have been the nightmare of his life.

http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_534.php

Tapewolf

Quote from: Stygian on October 21, 2006, 07:09:27 AM
Well, I don't see how it could be the nightmare of Dan's life. Frankly, being pressured and threatened by that egotistical Fa'Lina and not being able to do anything about it since he is all but powerless before her should have been the nightmare of his life.

Quite.  The analysis which Shakal has done in the 'Violence' thread it quite similar to one I did for Dan in #539:

http://nice.purrsia.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=79;t=002110;p=2#000048

And in case The Nice do delete the forum instead of locking it:

[Why is Dan so calm when Abel appears to be propositioning him?]

I think he's just emotionally shattered. Remember, within the last twelve hours, Dan has:

* Been kidnapped by Fa'Lina
* Been left alone in an unknown, magically-protected location with no hope of rescue or escape
* Been roughed up by Abel
* Had one of his most prized possessions mutilated (this alone caused him to collapse)
* Been practically tested to destruction by Dr. Ink
* Discovered that his natural calling is to hunt down and slay adventurers such as Merlitz, Azlan, his own father and of course himself..

.. all with just a brief hour of catatonia to help him adjust to it. I'm surprised he hasn't gone like Jouster already.

..so all in all, SAIA probably was one of his worst nightmares.
By the way, you might want to turn the hotlink into a click-through link - Amber doesn't seem to like direct image links for bandwidth reasons.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

e_voyager

Quote from: Stygian on October 21, 2006, 07:09:27 AM

http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_534.php

well to be fair i never said it was the nightmare of his life but that it was a nightmare in it's own right.

ShiningShadow

It's a total nightmare since his powers had surfaced. I think Dan is trying to deny these powers but it's very overwhelming. Sooner or later he has to accept his powers and used them to his advantage remember Dan is extremely intelligent and will use any resources to his advantage. Hence the high heeled shoes etc. As I see it Dan is playing along very well. But as I see it he is trying to take advantage of a situation and conquer it.

e_voyager

he is a T'filione and he will succeed. he may not like it but he will. after all he beat bat death knights  with a spork.  a spork i tell you.

ShiningShadow

Yep the mighty spork from Dan. He will do this and he will make his powers 1,000 fold more powerful than any Cubi especially Falina imagine Dan the most powerful Cubi ever walked on this world. *shudders* thinking about it give me goosebumps.

Stygian

And yet still, Wildy will be able to glomp him... Stygian does a VERY credible sarcastic tone and face.

That is why I have spent YEARS building my integrity, assuring myself of complete dignitary invulnerability. Anything that happens, happens with my consent. And whenever I may not be able to handle things (not neccessarily control them, mind you...), I distance myself. I think that in order to at least become respected and to earn the power at your disposal, you must learn to do this kind of thing. Dan must learn it.

ShiningShadow

I agree I think these powers will save Dan's life many times over. Dan will be very powerful and the Cubi race will look at him twice before dealing with Dan.

e_voyager

Quote from: Stygian on October 24, 2006, 11:24:27 PM
That is why I have spent YEARS building my integrity, assuring myself of complete dignitary invulnerability.

i do not have that assurance or ability. i have ever been controlled and reprogrammed temporally here on the forums. i do have a special ability of so they call it but it's automatic i don't chose it.