Quote from: Cogidubnus on October 17, 2006, 03:31:40 PM
Meh. The worlds best combat training simulator is still DDR. :mowdan
agreed!!!  :ddrabel

xHaZxMaTx

Right, because it certainly doesn't teach you how to dance. :lol

Zedd

Abel like to boogie and get down

Aridas

Anyway, I think the transformation was supposed to hurt because it wasn't Dan himself doing the changes, therefore he's doubly unprepared... For the changes, and for shapechanging in general.

e_voyager

Dan's transformation was in this case cosmetics and not a full one. it may take time but my guess is only a day or two.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

ChaosTiger

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 17, 2006, 05:45:56 PM
Right, because it certainly doesn't teach you how to dance. :lol
who cares? it's still fun... :D

back on topic... I agree with Grenn. Dan's probably just had a few adjustments and not a full gender change... unless Abel really is that evil  :veryevil

Cogidubnus

I just had a thought.

What about poor little Jyrras? He's already got a crush on Dan, and now with Dan's gender confusion....:mwaha

Tapewolf

Quote from: Cogidubnus on October 17, 2006, 06:27:04 PM
What about poor little Jyrras? He's already got a crush on Dan, and now with Dan's gender confusion...

It might cure him of being gay for Dan  >:3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

DigitalMan

... I had forgotten all about that crush... It seems that he will be the next to join the ranks of The Completely Terrified and Confused™.

thegayhare

Why?  Dan looks like Alexi.  He won't be seeing a female dan it's a woman he's known for years and has had no apparent sexual atraction for.  Simply because dan now looks like her won't change that

Cogidubnus

Only if no-one figures out that it's Dan...

And, Somehow, I think that they WILL figure out that it's Dan...and the hilarity! It will ensue! :twisted

e_voyager

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 17, 2006, 06:32:29 PM
Quote from: Cogidubnus on October 17, 2006, 06:27:04 PM
What about poor little Jyrras? He's already got a crush on Dan, and now with Dan's gender confusion...

It might cure him of being gay for Dan  >:3

he might be straight for Dan if Dan still acts like Dan. i don't think it's the gender or from that that one looks at. he's really really more of a be still my beating heart kind of romantic.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

DigitalMan

Quote from: thegayhare on October 17, 2006, 06:52:37 PM
Why? Dan looks like Alexi. He won't be seeing a female dan it's a woman he's known for years and has had no apparent sexual atraction for. Simply because dan now looks like her won't change that

Odd, I didn't know those kinds of things were ruled by appearances. Back in my universe, those feelings would remain the same regardless of form  :P

thegayhare

they arn't
but I'm not saying they are...

others are sayinth that this would change things with jyrras, and I can't see why...

Look if it was Dan as a female I could see it changing things but it's Dan as his sister, He's not going to be acting like himself he doesn't look like himself so juyrras isn't going to react to him normaly.  He's not in on the scheme either so he's going to act like it's Alexi and maybe like it's her acting a bit weird.  even when or if he does find out why would it change any thing... he's already resigned to the fact that Dan is off limits dan in a female body won't change any of that.

Boog

Jyrras probably wont notice; he hasn't been let in on the plan and as TGH mentioned, he's known Alexi for years. He'll be just as confused as to why Alexi has "Mead and Slim Jim" breath as anyone else will be.

e_voyager

lol that's a good point Boogey. he'll know what he expect of Alexi and what he expects of Dan but seeing the two overlap may cause him to have a seizure like when he though too hard about his new sibling on the way.

Zedd

Almost has a good point with this...I still say Jyyras might pass out in shock though..And I am thinking mighty hard Dan wont get out of this alive mentaly  :mwaha

Boog

He's been in these situations before. If this was all it took then he'd have been brain dead a long time ag- waitaminit...

Miaka

Walking in high heeled shoes isn't terribly hard, and I only just started wearing them this past summer.
honestly, you get used to it, and I can even run in some of them. >>

Alan Garou

Wait a second ... Abel seems to be hitting on Dan. I wonder if this is because Abel is attracted to Dan as a male or because he is in denial and the near-gender change has allowed him to reconcile these feelings. Of course, there's always the third option that I'm just imagining things. Oh well...
EDIT:
Man, it's quiet on this board at night.  :tumbleweed

e_voyager

not really everyone is probably looking at the new comic now in which able threats to literally start hitting on Dan if he doesn't stop comparing him to Merlitz.

JTigerclaw

Haha, hit on... I never thought of that.  xD

Dan: "Why Abel, are you...ow!... hitting on me?"

Abel:  .......   *SUPER CUBI SMASH*

It would be such a great joke for Dan to use if it didn't result in magnifying his pummeling. ;)

ShiningShadow

Now Abel is Hitting on Danielle man Abel Is one confused Cubi if I tell you. But why Abel dosen't want to be Merlitz hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I think the Cubi has feelings for Merlitz and to shapeshift to him will hurt emotionaly that's what I think............

Aridas

er... no? We already know he doesn't seem to like people who try to be or act like someone they aren't.

ShiningShadow

But the Cubi way is to shapeshift I know in Abel case he's brutally honest and shapeshifting is dishonest. If Danielle explains to Abel about the situation calmly er. *wait* this is Dan here total threating of abuse if Abel is not turned to Merlitz...................

e_voyager

invert it a few more times and it'll make sense. Abel must become merlitz. if Abel does not that Dan was changed in vain if Dan goes though all this trouble then only Dan's vow will stop him form picking a fight with Abel hense hostilities build.

Aridas

Abel needs convincing, and by convincing, I mean, he needs an aluminum bat to the head. or possibly a high heel shoe if one of those aren't around.

ShiningShadow

Wait Dan have Several High heel shoe's to throw at Abel's head *duck* :ipod

llearch n'n'daCorna

ShiningShadow, I know you love responding to everyone, but could you do me a little favour?

Could you slow down your posting just enough to ensure that your posts are coherent? At this stage, I'm basically ignoring everything you type because it's not worth my effort to try and decipher the content and figure out what you meant. And I'd hate to miss out on something worthwhile due to that.

That'd be appreciated, thanks.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Alondro

*Charline smirks* Ha!  You're all wayyyy off!  Abel will eventually fall in love with Danielle, and Danielle, having received a convenient nasty blow to the head, will reciprocate!  12 years (and 8 kids later) Dan's memory will suddenly return... *grins wickedly as she imagines the earth-shattering screams*  My my, such a delightful mental image..  *sneaks up behind Dan with a lead pipe* >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif