Previous topic - Next topic

So what sort of shin should I go for?

Au Natural
0 (0%)
High Gloss
3 (27.3%)
Flatt Matte
2 (18.2%)
Just use one of the ball polishers at the bowling alley.
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 7

thegayhare

Hello all

well those who met me at AC know I shave my head.  I started going bald at 16... you get tired of going after a while.  Well untill recently I used some eletric trimmers to shave it off (my attempts with a standered razor were rather bloody)  but they left alot of stubble.

last week while taking a short cut threw the HBC aisle I spotted something I'd only heard of before, a headblade...

It's kinda pricy ($13.99) but man does it work nice.  My second time using it and not a scratch,  its so weird having such a close smooth shave.  the only problem is razor burn, all over my head...

how ever the company that makes the razor also makes some speacial lotion to help sooth and repair damage.

the point of all this  Well the lotions are also a polish so should I get the high gloss model, the flat matte finish or just use some hand lotion  and call it even...

*chuckles*

llearch n'n'daCorna

I'm tempted to say just use the ball polisher, but those tend to give you a headache....
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

That thing looks like a giant lawsuit wating to happen.  D:

thegayhare

Naw it's great it rests in the palm of your hand so all you have to do us run your hand over your dome. 

it's designed to glide pretty smoothly too I loves it

Zedd

*huggles the Hare tightly* Do what you must Gay sides...Just dont let anything get hurt now

Damaris

I would go with lotion for a more natural shine.

I like Olay's moisturizing lotion- it's unscented for the most part, so it's good on allergies, and it's really good with dry or damaged skin.  I crack the heck out of my hands all winter, and this is the only stuff that's really managed to keep them good and moisturized.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

xHaZxMaTx

I would think flatte would look better, but if you went with high gloss, you wouldn't have people asking to polish your head. :P

mini-lion

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

lucas marcone

if you use high gloss then the people behind you can use you as a mirror

Zorro

Alondro

Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Vidar

Mirror finish, so that when you walk outside on a sunny day, you blind everyone in a 100 ft radius.  :veryevil
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

xHaZxMaTx

Bah, every time I see this thread, I think it's says Polish, as in from Poland. :mad

Zedd

My friend is half polish..And TGH can do what he likes with his soft smooth head

Zorro

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 18, 2006, 02:59:31 AM
Bah, every time I see this thread, I think it's says Polish, as in from Poland. :mad

Kielbasa with mustard and kraut please. :mwaha

thegayhare

I do Keilbasa in a sweet and sour sauce myself

Saist