Photo Album: The Quest Continues

Started by Darkmoon, October 07, 2006, 02:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rabid_fox

Oh, g'wan then.

Thon's me.

What do I love?

Folk music, for I play the guitar and the bodhrán.
A good book is hard to beat, though easy to beat someone with.

Oh dear.

bill

im rly sexy IMO.

Profile information:

Hello. As a moderator for this fucked-up forum, I find it difficult to look sufficiently badass. So I bought a hat. Is that badass, or what? Even the... thingy on the hat looks badass. Like it'll fuck you right up. I've got a Glock off-screen. I'm serious. I'd fuck you right up myself if I didn't have such good self-restraint.

Anyway, agressive impulses and mood swings aside, I'm a sucker for music, especially if it's overly indulgent, pretentious, and bombastic. Unless it's Dragonforce. I fucking hate Dragonforce.

If you're still reading this, and are somehow still interested, I'm also a fan of cars. Any fast car is good for me, except if it has:
1) SPINNERZ AND RIMZ!!!
(Exception: Any American car made before 1980 may have SPINNERZ AND RIMZ)
2) A fog system
3) An anime paintjob
4) A little blue oval on the front with "Ford" in it.
5) A picture of Calvin pissing on something.

In conclusion, I have no bloody idea why I'm here, how I got this job (after being a member for about two months), or what to type next.

I really like that hat, though.

Swift-Skink

Yes, this is me, and those are trees in the background. But unlike the other trees in New Zealand, these trees were not featured in The Lord of the Rings". Poor, poor little trees...

But neither was I. Poor, poor, little me...

I need a hug!

B-Day: Feb 7th
Greek Zodiac: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Result: A Kelpie?
Lives In: New Zealand, -AKA- "Aotearoa, bro!"

Favorite Food: Banana's, Pizza, Sushi, other consumables...

Favorite Color: All Colors.

Favorite Movies: Howl's Moving Castle, The Lion King, The Lord of the Rings.

Favorite Anime: Cowboy Bebop, NGE, Oh My Goddess!

Favorite Shows: Scrubs, House, Heroes.

Favorite Video Games:  The Elder Scrolls Series, but I play a lot of games.

Favorite Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Discworld Series, but I read anything.

Favorite Music: Dragonforce, Tool, Tiny Tim, but I listen to way more. Except Rap...

Hobbies: Reading book's, reading webcomic's, playing game's playing guitar, and making pitiful attempts at art.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Ellyriun on May 16, 2007, 05:38:18 AM
Yes, this is me, and those are trees in the background. But unlike the other trees in New Zealand, these trees were not featured in The Lord of the Rings". Poor, poor little trees...

But neither was I. Poor, poor, little me...

Sorry, there was someone in NZ who -wasn't- in LotR? In some way? :-]

(yeah, yeah, I know. Heck, I wasn't involved, either, but I know at least two groups of people who were...)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Swift-Skink

I actully knew quite a few people who were involved. In fact, one of the Ringwraiths taught me how to ride a horse!

Of course everyone in NZ who wasn't in the movie's, knew people in them. Which does discredit our attempt's at telling the world "We're not a small country!"

;)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Given the size of the movies, and the size of your average ring of "people I know" (dunno about the movies, but I know a good couple thousand, easily) getting a decent sized slice out of ~4 million isn't -really- that hard.

I can one-up that, though. My sister used to live next to one of Weta's houses full of render-boxen. "Used to" because they expanded into the house she used to live in, and her landlord asked her to move out...

Netrogo

This be me. I'm a 24 year old aspiring film maker from Toronto Ontario. My favourite things are generally anime, movies, and generally anything that keeps me from having to go outside. Anything else, you'll probably figure out the longer I hang out around here.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Damaris

So, is Toronto the Hollywood of the north or something?  I know more aspiring filmmakers up there...

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Netrogo

Toronto and Vancouver kinda compete over which is the Hollywood of the north.

Sunblink

Eh, why the hell not.

My name's Keaton, and the handsome fellow perched on my hand in that picture is Murgatroid, my leopard gecko.

I'm currently 16 years old, 5'3" and fluctuating between 140 and 145 pounds depending on whether or not I shirk my diet (I WANTED to lie about that, but nooo, curse my morals). Living in Florida. I'm hoping to become a writer and illustrator some day. I love writing, drawing, creating new characters and designing them, my friends, happiness, the color yellow (yet I don't own a single clothing article which is yellow), rock music (or music in general), comedy movies, DMFA, my boyfriend, my family, dark and macabre writing, demented and evil things, yaoi, and RPing.

I hate self-righteousness, real-life violence, prejudice, most Italian food (not including the flying spaghetti monster), and that guy over there. MOST ESPECIALLY that guy over there.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

bill

Hey Darkmoon, you fucking prick, update the fucking album.

Netrogo

Wow, you've grown up alot since the first time I met ya online KBJ :mowhappy

Lushin

Here's another pic of me. I think it works better with the bio Darkmoon gave me.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v666/Sheebus/my%20stuff/Evillook.jpg
/happiness.exe
Command failure: Command unkown

Failure. Abort. Retry. Fail.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: BillBuckner on May 31, 2007, 07:59:05 PM
Hey Darkmoon, you fucking prick, update the fucking album.

Donate some of that loose cash you're collecting, and see what happens. :-P

King Of Hearts

I always thought Keaton was a guy...

XP

Janus Whitefurr

Stealing RJ's layout. Because I'm bored.

Behold the horrible photo!

True Name: Terry
Online Name: Janus Whitefurr / Janus Lamington (depends, really)

B-Day: 8th November 1983, ten weeks early.
Greek Zodiac: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
That makes: A pig with claws and a stinging tail. Beware the scorpipig!

Fav Colour: By and large, pink. Also in this category, are purple and green. Taste the rainbow.

Fav Food: Chicken. Most sweets except licorice. Rediscovered a fondness for Jaffas lately.

Fav Shows: Don't watch that much standard TV. Did like the original CSI though. And I sometimes watch the news.

Fav Anime: I collect all and sundry. Current favourite is Heat Guy J. It'll change to one of the others in a few months.

Fav Movie Types: Science-fiction, fantasy, anime, and even I can enjoy J-horror. Not a horror fan, really.

Fav Video Games: Most RPGs. Special love goes to the Shadow Hearts series and the MegaTen games.

Fav Music: I'll generally listen to anything with the exception of country music, rap, or pop music. J-pop is an exception.

Hobbies: Being lazy, being a uni student, writing, gaming. Writing's the main hobby, but not many people read it. Oh well, I'm not complaining.

Loves: Writing. Sweets. Being nice. Nice people. Pretty boys. Pretty girls. Plenty of generally silly things.

Secretly: Does the occasional e-wrestling stint. Hail the SWF!

Tries To Be: The Nice Guy. I'm well-loved, if the people who talk to me are telling the truth.

Wishes: For superpowers!
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Damaris

Oh, dear.  I can't wait to see what he does for a bio with THAT picture.  Classic, sir.  Simply classic.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber