Halloween

Started by Nikki, October 02, 2006, 12:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

OK guys i want to know what y'all are doing for Halloween!!

I'm gonna go trick-or-treating as Cap'n Jack...er...Jackie Sparrow ^^

and maybe go to Elies' House and play video games...and snuggle =^.^=

CANDY!!! CANDYCANDYCANDYCANDYCANDY!!!

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Jim Halisstrad

I think I'm going to hand out paper cups filled with tricks cereal.  Also, I think I'm going to go as the booze fairy from Euro Trip.

Nikki

Quote from: Jim Halisstrad on October 02, 2006, 12:54:34 PM
I think I'm going to hand out paper cups filled with tricks cereal.  Also, I think I'm going to go as the booze fairy from Euro Trip.
:< EBIL!!

TRIX DOESN'T HAVE ENUF SUGAR!! *foams at the mouth*

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Leafar

i'll do my costumer dark mage thing...coned hat with a black tunic and an old rod....and some black make up...not too much though...don't wanna look to affeminated... o.O

Nikki

Guys with Eyeliner= HAWT!!

...SHA!

Lushin

It all depends for me. Unless I get invited to a Halloween party or get a job I'll more than likely be chilling out here and play either Halo 2 or something I buy before then. If/when I get a job before then I may go to an Up-All-Night thing at a Game/Anime shop in Westbrook Maine. I'm not much of a  holiday person.
/happiness.exe
Command failure: Command unkown

Failure. Abort. Retry. Fail.

Vidar

I might want to try and make thise:

And then eat it.  :kruger

ps. it's a cake. looky here: http://www.theyrecoming.com/extras/pumpkinfest03/
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

llearch n'n'daCorna

That's great, I love it. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

Is that custard puss?

James StarRunner

I'll probably dress up as Dan again. I really need to get a new wig though and decent cat ears that aren't from some slinky cat girl kit.

Dakata

Bah. My parents might not lemme go trick-or-treating this year. *Pouts* They think I'm too oooooold. Even though my 17-year-old uncle still trick-or-treats...*Rant, whine, complain*

Feh. If they -do- let me, I'm probably gonna be something...evil or something. *Shrug*

xHaZxMaTx

I'm in the same boat as you, Dakata.  But I won't be home to trick-or-treat, anyway.  I'll more than likely be on the train.

Ah, here we are;  I'll be in Chicago Illinois from the 29th 'till Halloween, and I'll be leaving that night for New York.  No trick-or-treating on the train. :P

bill

Trick-or-Treat? It's a 5 minute walk between houses here.  D:

Zedd

Neat five mintues to snach it all..*eats some candy*

Gareeku

Well, seeing as i'm a bit old to go trick-or-treating, i don't think i'll be doing anything much this halloween, though the 5th of November should be quite fun (for us Brits, anyway). Though i may go to a party if the university or someone else organises one. >.>

Miaka

Vidar, I am going to try and make that cake.
I shall succeed.

I, as per usual, am using this excuse to look like a slut.
I have a black and blue minikimono and black three-inch pumps. >> fear me.

Damaris

I'm going medival for the day (we're required to be kid friendly) and to hand out candy, and then I will most likely goth it up and go out for our annual dinner.

We're going to have to find a new restauraunt, though, as the Olive Garden we're near sucks (and it was historically the chain we went too).  We're thinking Mexican.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Aisha deCabre

I have school on Halloween I believe...  :tired

Otherwise we may go to my grandparents' neighborhood and give out candy while my young cousin and possibly my brother goes trick-or-treating.  I had a vampire cape that I let him borrow.

I just love Halloween for the costumes.  Natural lover of roleplay, heyah.  xD
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

insanekaosx

I'm still deciding on what to dress up as, but i'm probably going to be at a raveish party.

My friend has this silly "Cloud" *of FF7* costume, its just some yellow contrsuction paper on a headband and a small carboard sword, I was thinking of maybe doing similar and going as Sephiroth.... but I'unno

Blazehawk

I'll probably just be the catgirl version of my furry self, which is basically me in in a goth outfit with white tiger ears, a tail, and a cute little pair of black feather wings.  It will also probably be my standard attire at Midwest FurFest this year.  >:3

insanekaosx

Ingenious >> I shoudl go as Kaos!

I have the ferret ears.... granted, they're glow in the dark, and not furry at all.... more of a plasticy...

Miaka

Hon, you going as Kaos involves, ears, a tail, and nothing else different from your normal.

And those ferret ears you have look silly.

Anara

I wish we did Halloween down in Australia. I feel so deprived...  :<

Zorro

The Dentists favorite holiday.   :mwaha

LigerJet

I usually do nothing but play videogames.  Just not my thing. XD

insanekaosx

Quote from: Miaka on October 02, 2006, 09:43:24 PM
Hon, you going as Kaos involves, ears, a tail, and nothing else different from your normal.

Tails aren't... too.... hard >>

The ears can be improved upon!

Miaka

Quote from: insanekaosx on October 03, 2006, 06:21:53 PM
Quote from: Miaka on October 02, 2006, 09:43:24 PM

Tails aren't... too.... hard >>

The ears can be improved upon!
nonononono.... you just look silly in them. ^~

Sketchy boy

Well, for halloween im going to dress up as Austin Powers.  Yeah baby!  :B

*insert Austin powers theme here*

Hilary

Due to the many wonders of the North Carolina public school system, our chorus concert somehow was scheduled on halloween night, and we have to perform to pass the class. (There was a schoolfull of angry teenagers when this was announced. It was quite frightening.) It ends at nine, though, so we have time to do stuff. I've heard that a crazy awesome after-show halloween party is in the works, so I'll do that if it happens.
Costume-wise? I have put together the best pirate costume :evar. I used it last year, though, so I'm trying to find something else. I might go as a road... wear all black and paint yellow lines up the middle. I'm not sure yet, though.

D'you think all you smart people could post fun ideas for those still without them?  :<

Eibborn

What my brother did last year was split an old globe in two, and wore all black with white dots. I don't recall if he wore some other small coloured balls or something like that... Hm.
He was the solar system. I thought it was clever.
/kicks the internet over