Halloween

Started by Nikki, October 02, 2006, 12:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan Garou

I, personally, am dressing up as Mr. Frederick Krueger.  :kruger

bill

I am dressing up in a Menards baseball cap, and going to compete in the River Rage Robotics Competition.

Dakata

Eh. I'm probably gonna do what my half-uncle does every year. :B Not wear a costume...and have something cheap like vampire teefies or a hat...or something.

"What are YOU suppose to be?"
"A guy with fake vampire teeth. NOW GIMME CANDY! :U"

Zedd

Im going to be a cardboard chashew

Tapewolf

I am going to turn off the lights on the front of the house and not answer the door to the scrounging little urchins :twisted

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Answer the door with a paintball gun through the window? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gareeku

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 05, 2006, 06:31:01 AM
Answer the door with a paintball gun through the window? :-)

Or anything else that can hurt, in my opinion. Personally I'm not a fussy guy when it comes to dealing out damage. ;)

llearch n'n'daCorna

make paintballs out of salted paint?

Shotgun full of salt?

Oooo! Flamethrower! .... because napalm sticks to kids. :-)

... I'm all in favour of bringing capital punishment back into schools. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gabi

I'm going to stay in the land where there's no Halloween.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Gornemant

halloween? bah! we didn't have any halloween here yet when I was a kid.... though... I might answer the door with a bright grin... and a large knife with blood on it  >:3

Nikki

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 02, 2006, 05:35:07 PM
I'm in the same boat as you, Dakata.  But I won't be home to trick-or-treat, anyway.  I'll more than likely be on the train.

Ah, here we are;  I'll be in Chicago Illinois from the 29th 'till Halloween, and I'll be leaving that night for New York.  No trick-or-treating on the train. :P
OMFG!!

Hazzy, me n mah family are goin to Chicago to go see a Museum!!! We're hoppin on the california ZEPHYR!!

*dreams*

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

GabrielsThoughts

I will  be celebrating Nevada day (Oct. 31st) the old fasioned way, by not showing up for school, I don't care if they have moved it to the 27th, I'm not a government employee.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Boog

I'm throwing together a hodgepodge of the most disturbing halloween costumes I've ever had, and me and my friends are putting together a haunted house. If our parents are going to buy all that candy, we have the right and the duty to protect it from those who would show up with a pillowcase and no costume going "Um, yeah. Can I get some candy here?"

Silverfoxr

Halloween doesnt exist in australia - but that still doesnt mean i cant dress up for cosplay parties like one today - where i well be inu :D

Boog

Wait, so there's fifty types of poisonous snakes, yet more types of poisonous spider, poisonous duck-beavers (platapus'), dingos, fifty other types sharp pointy animals and NO HALLOWEEN?! :U
Australia is scary...

Drake Manaweilder

I'm thinking about trying to find some clothes and going as Sora from KHII. I might turn some toilet paper rolls into cones for the hair.. the tough part is going to be the keyblade.. unless I can modify the wooden sword I made last year... yeah that'll work a little ducktape, some cardbord (rambles on)

so yeah, i'll probably be Sora.

thegayhare

I'll probably be working so I'll have to some up with something

Last year I went as one of the Capital One Vikings, That got lots of laughs round the store.  year before that I wore a hockey mask (I ducktaped some old lenses inside it so I can still see) with a machette you better belive people took notice when jason walked out of the butcher shop pushing a rack full or red meat. 

the year before I didn't dress up for work but I went to a halloween dance held by a gay group,  I went as an orc dressed all ir furs with home made spiked armor, and leather straps,  I made a cheese assed leather helmat and I even made a realy cool sheild (streched leather over an old dart board banged out an old pie plate for the center piece and fired some arrows into it for the look of the thing)  the only problem was I ran out of green paint for my skin   I had to mix it with blue in hopes of a blueish green... didn't work but oh well

Nikki

i think instead of  Jackie Sparrow...

i'll be Sasuke X3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Hilary

Does anyone know how I could get my hands on a bloodbag?
Because I could totally be Alucard, and it would be 200% awesomer if I had a bloodbag filled with tomato juice or something. :heart

I mean, can I just march into the hospital and they'll give me one? Somehow I doubt it.

Although they did give me a biohazard specimen bag that one time... :paranoid

Nikki

i could also just slit a vein and fill a sandwich bag for ya >>

xHaZxMaTx

*Smacks Xze* Bad Xze. >_>

Hilary

HazMat beat me to the smack. Dangit.

Nah, I'll find a local victim and just carry around the dead body to snack on as needed.

Zedd

Quote from: Hilary on October 15, 2006, 12:34:29 AM
Does anyone know how I could get my hands on a bloodbag?
Because I could totally be Alucard, and it would be 200% awesomer if I had a bloodbag filled with tomato juice or something. :heart

I mean, can I just march into the hospital and they'll give me one? Somehow I doubt it.

Although they did give me a biohazard specimen bag that one time... :paranoid

Did smone wanted bloodbags? http://blood-bag.directory.alibaba.com/src=google&albch=google&albcp=Content_Health-Beauty&albkw=blood-bags-manufacturers&albag=Sell_Medical-Supplies_Blood-Bag_Manufacturers&albmt=Broad&albst=Content?gclid=CNPIlMah-ocCFRorWAodOUakAA

thegayhare

I can get you blood,  bloods easy

I spend most o my work days covered inthe stuff

Nikki

i'm serious. i always have an open wound cuz i'm addicted to blood...

Elies is too...whenever i'm bleeding he just HAS to take the first lick >>

xHaZxMaTx

...That actually made me feel a little sick in my stomach.

Zedd

Quote from: Xze-Xze on October 15, 2006, 12:46:19 AM

I dont wanna do this but Xze...Dont do that...Or I will have say something inportant and meaningful

Hilary

It's not so much the blood I need as the container. 'Cause there's that part where he's sitting on some steps drinking out of the blood bag like it's a juice box... :3

Quote from: Zedd on October 15, 2006, 12:40:24 AM
Did smone wanted bloodbags? http://blood-bag.directory.alibaba.com/src=google&albch=google&albcp=Content_Health-Beauty&albkw=blood-bags-manufacturers&albag=Sell_Medical-Supplies_Blood-Bag_Manufacturers&albmt=Broad&albst=Content?gclid=CNPIlMah-ocCFRorWAodOUakAA

Muahaha! Thanks mucho. *tries to figure out how to buy stuff* Ohh... you have to be part of a certified company-thing to buy... hmm.

:paranoid

*makes up some stuff*

Zedd

For a second there i thought i had to go to www.bobbarker.com

Nikki

Quote from: Zedd on October 15, 2006, 12:49:39 AM
Quote from: Xze-Xze on October 15, 2006, 12:46:19 AM

I dont wanna do this but Xze...Dont do that...Or I will have say something inportant and meaningful
riiiiiiight...