2020/14/05 [Key 44] Fey Showdown

Started by ProfesseurRenard, May 14, 2020, 08:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProfesseurRenard

Looks like the boss has had some cowboys in here! I'm a little curious how he's able to hide his wings with his shirt on, though I expect someone will tell me that magic is involved, so I'll settle for asking why he bothers hiding them at all.

InhumanInterest

I like to assume he hides them for drama reasons, makes him look all the more badass if he can whip his shirt off and reveal the wings and that chest.

Puyon

I imagine strategy has something to do with it. Make the enemy underestimate your strength since I assume getting on the wrong side of a Fey = Bad News.

I do love this Boss man though. Them wings. Those scars..... I am looking 👀
...By Puyon

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Puyon on May 15, 2020, 08:45:14 PM
I imagine strategy has something to do with it. Make the enemy underestimate your strength since I assume getting on the wrong side of a Fey = Bad News.

I do love this Boss man though. Them wings. Those scars..... I am looking 👀
Quote from: InhumanInterest on May 15, 2020, 07:46:06 PM
I like to assume he hides them for drama reasons, makes him look all the more badass if he can whip his shirt off and reveal the wings and that chest.

So kind of like Gandalf concealing his white robes when first entering Meduseld, then? Fair enough.

InhumanInterest

Basically yeah, though Gandolf had a secondary reason for that, he wanted to minimize laundry bills on those white robes.