9/26/06 Suckerpunch!

Started by Zedd, September 26, 2006, 09:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alondro

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 27, 2006, 04:04:07 PM
Amber? Forget? Of course not! Heresy! Stone him! Stone him!

*Charles hands Mana a bag of pot*  Consider him stoned.   :B *it's actually chemically altered mugwort and wormwood, which mimics the effects... but can lead to psychosis... not that anyone here will notice!*   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Arcalane

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 27, 2006, 04:04:07 PM
Amber? Forget? Of course not! Heresy! Stone him! Stone him!

... *grin*

There shall be no stoning until I give the order!

:B

luiqui

Quote from: Mel Dragonkitty on September 27, 2006, 11:45:05 AM
Quote from: luiqui on September 27, 2006, 11:10:41 AM
I was agreeing with you right until the last sentence, 'cause it reads as if Abel's plan is to deliver as much pain to dragons as is possible without having to face the consequences (really, that second point is rather encapsulated by the first - kinda hard to deal out dragon beatings from prison).

And this is different from college sports how? Most sports are just televised gang fights in matching shirts.

I was just saying that I don't think that this is what's going on.

chaotik

Given that a.)  Abel HATES the sight of blood normally, b.) there is a past history that even Pyro admits would be a cause for anger and c.) pyro was talking to abel in the first place to get/force him to go along with Wildy's humiliating crossdressing scheme, my vote of confidence is with Abel. Sure, he's most likely about to get his kiester handed to him, because the expression of indignation by a male is NEVER permissible without serious consequences in DMFA(other than maybe Pip), but I say more power to him for getting one shot in. It's probably more than Dan will do.  As for the specific reasons why, I can wait for the expositional sequence.

Caswin

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on September 27, 2006, 02:29:28 PM
Does everyone forget that Pyroduck SAID that the immediate problem between him and Abel was racial? Come on guys, stop going away from that, you can't make good speculations without it.
Uh... link?  Sorry, but in the few comics they've talked, I can't find this.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Zedd

Still we have no clue peoples...Amber is way ahead of us

llearch n'n'daCorna

Isn't she always?

I mean, the only times we catch up are when she lets some info slip, and even then, most of the time we go haring off in the wrong direction.

Sure, it's -fun-. No question there. But it's very definitely not the direction Amber usually goes in, because none of us is particularly good at figuring out what devious trick she has in mind next.

And we love her for it. (in a platonic, fan-boy sense, here. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

i don't really care who is form were but i would like to say that asided form his self hatred dan does not seem to have a problem with mot raceds. infact before he found out he was a cubile he didn't care about anrry. but then he found out right after she aploigized for trying to kill him. so all and all my question is. "what is able's problem wiht pyroduck?"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

thegayhare

Quote from: Manawolf on September 27, 2006, 02:40:57 PM
  Also, on the note of Pyro's bracers it seems either he doesn't always wear them, or Amber sometimes forgets to put them in.

I think it's just that he doesn't always wear them

It's only said that he never takes off the tail ring

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

ShiningShadow

BUt still you got to handed to Abel that he took out Pyro with one shot. But as the song goes *Highway to Hell by AC/DC. He's going there and not stopping and will take anybody else with him.........................