2017/09/14 [RE 53.29-30] It's on

Started by Tapewolf, September 14, 2017, 08:16:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Danni's comebacks are pretty good.  In a way it's a pity she didn't reveal that he sold the monster to get herself transformed.  That's pretty much the only thing that could annoy Ulani more...

Now I have to wonder... is it possible to use humans as a summon?  Is there anything actually preventing that?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Lying Foo

Boy, that "boy" really drives the point home.  Gotta wonder what the heck could convince her to spend her autumn years here after this mess.
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Puyon

Ulani ignites me with rage. Grabbing Danni. Continuously misgendering her. Constantly trying to use her transition as leverage against her. Hoo boy I'm with Tape, Danni should have left that truth come out.
...By Puyon

Merlin

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 14, 2017, 08:16:41 AM
Now I have to wonder... is it possible to use humans as a summon?  Is there anything actually preventing that?

My go-to is that anything is possible... but may not be plausible.

Quote from: Lying Foo on September 14, 2017, 11:46:17 AM
Gotta wonder what the heck could convince her to spend her autumn years here after this mess.

In New Game+? It's a different village full of massive jerks. Poor Danni, ends up in crap places too often.

Tapewolf

Technically, that was a trick.  Will Loki object, having a firmly anti-trickster stance?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ZacAttac21

I wholeheartedly approve of this tactic. Get rekt, Ulani! :P

Merlin

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 15, 2017, 10:37:17 AM
Technically, that was a trick.  Will Loki object, having a firmly anti-trickster stance?

Loki's good at tricking people too. If there's no trickster magic involved, people tend to ignore that sort of thing.