2017/06/26 [NG+ 332] Eating someone else's lunch

Started by Tapewolf, July 26, 2017, 09:39:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Dunno what the punishment is for stealing food in the lower spire.
It could be quite severe, otherwise you end up with a situation where waifs like Dark commit crimes just so they'll get fed in jail.  In the more medieval settings it can be a death sentence.

The other question is... has Dark already eaten the food or can me make restitution?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

Every time I'm reminded that Bluff somehow ascended to godhood I'm stuck wondering "how the hell". Same thing with reaper Jinx. Not only that, but Bluff's followers have authority at this point and it can't have been more than 50 years... like, what.
...By Puyon

Tapewolf

Quote from: Puyon on July 26, 2017, 10:06:04 AM
Every time I'm reminded that Bluff somehow ascended to godhood I'm stuck wondering "how the hell".

...I had no idea about that.

Puyon

Somewhere in Volume 2, Alistair refers to Break as "Follower of Bluff". And that aside, the beads, shorts, and face markings all match up with Bluff.
...By Puyon

Tapewolf

Quote from: Puyon on July 26, 2017, 10:17:02 AM
Somewhere in Volume 2, Alistair refers to Break as "Follower of Bluff". And that aside, the beads, shorts, and face markings all match up with Bluff.

Now I wish we'd seen Break's judgement.  Presumably he can speak once he's divine, otherwise it'll make for a rather awkward interview...