[NG+ 267-8] - Justice delayed is justice denied

Started by Tapewolf, November 15, 2016, 09:12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Yes, I think Talon isn't quite getting the point here.

And as for Zack, no, I don't think he is alright.  While it would be interesting to learn about his true form, the watchful eye of two Ceraph Clanners is probably not the best place for it.  Not while they still think he can be killed by a hanging, at least.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Lying Foo

Didn't Merlin say on her Twitter... [spoiler]...Zack was transgender?[/spoiler]

That's probably why he's reacting the way he is to the idea of showing his base form...
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Puyon

I remember Merlin saying that both Zack and Zachary weren't cisgender though I don't know if that strictly means trans either... that is to say, I'm not sure if it means if Zack is FtM.
...By Puyon

Tapewolf

Quote from: Puyon on November 15, 2016, 01:26:20 PM
I remember Merlin saying that both Zack and Zachary weren't cisgender though I don't know if that strictly means trans either... that is to say, I'm not sure if it means if Zack is FtM.

If he's actually an homunculus, does he have a gender at all?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 15, 2016, 04:18:13 PM
If he's actually an homunculus, does he have a gender at all?

True!! Since I'm pretty sure that homunculi and golems don't reproduce sexually, the only way they'd pick up the concept of gender is from people who already developed the concept (or decided that it was necessary to have gender). I guess at some point in their lives they'd just decide or realize if they identify with a gender at all.
...By Puyon