Congratulations, Amber and Mason!

Started by Gabi, October 21, 2016, 11:23:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabi

I can't believe it's going to be 10 years this weekend! Yes, I do still remember the border-crossing issues. I'm really glad that you've made it through both the legal issues and 10 years of marriage, and that you're still enjoying a happy life together. Here's to many more years of joy!
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

barehunter

That would be Tailsteak, yes? I remember years ago they said they would be getting married. God has it been so long? He had a good comic, "1/0". He even gave it a good ending.

ZacAttac21

Foxx Trotter

Cassi-kun

Quote from: barehunter on January 03, 2017, 06:15:08 AM
That would be Tailsteak, yes? I remember years ago they said they would be getting married. God has it been so long? He had a good comic, "1/0". He even gave it a good ending.
I read that in high school, I laughed for so long when I found out he and Amber were together.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

James StarRunner

10 years? That's... really? I guess I have been married for 8 years myself and Amber & Mason did get married before I did. Still, it boggles the mind! What a great milestone though! Conga rats you two!!

...I really need an emote of rats doing a conga line for the amount of times I use that phrase.

justacritic

Ten years marriage? What's the gift theme for ten year anniversary?

nevwyn

I believe it is tin/aluminum.

I'm pretty sure the common gift is a six pack of beer in cans and a roll of aluminum foil.

Wait a minute!! I got screwed I didn't get either for my ten year... wait no that might be this coming one. Hmm married for a decade, and still live in two different countries I think I am doing this wrong. What is your secret Amber?!

Tarakona

Congrats!! Here's to a long, happy, healthy, prosperous marriage!

Famout

While I second everything everyone has said, I am amused everyone ignored the post in October, and only followed up on it in January!
It feels odd not having a fuzzy avatar picture around here....

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: barehunter on January 03, 2017, 06:15:08 AM

He's almost finished the next comic, Leftover Soup. I recommend reading that one as well.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

DarkwingDude

Quote from: Famout on January 16, 2017, 06:16:13 AM
While I second everything everyone has said, I am amused everyone ignored the post in October, and only followed up on it in January!

Hey, sometimes news travels slowly, we don't all have warp-acis... LOL.

Kenik

I like Fey.