2013/10/07 [Filler] God hates DMFA.

Started by Howl, October 07, 2013, 05:55:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howl

I mean, God's incredibly WRONG, but this kind of stuff happens a lot, doesn't it?

Oh well. I respect the need for paper and such. There's nothing wrong with letting a day slide for a thing like this.

Yarott

Nah, man! God LOVES DMFA! Unless... maybe God is displeased with her Kitchen Rituals of Lovecraftian Cuisine?

Brunhidden

God likes you just fine, Buddahs peachy with you, Bhramah thinks you dress funny,  but Thor is upset at your lack of brawls and mead
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

KV1NN4

Actually there's 2 kinds of mead in her fridge right now (not by her own choice granted), and admittedly a distinct lack in brawling.

Yeah the weather has been astounding. There was practically wall to wall thunder to go with the lightening.
~K. *8X

Yarott

Do you think that maybe this was God's way of saying that there aren't enough Mow appearances in the Main Comic? :mowsmile What if they were made to become essential for an entire future chapter? :mowmeep Will that period bless Amber with Good Will, Weather and Health? :mowhappy :mowcookie And if so, how long would Amber make that chapter last? :mowwink :mowtongue

... or, what if this was just an excuse for me to finally use those blasted eMOWticons for once?   :mowninja You didn't see this last one... :mowninja

ChaosMageX

Maybe Amber really did have an extra bit of paper somewhere, but Kettle got into it and ate it when she wasn't looking.  She has mentioned that Kettle likes to eat paper.

Icon by Sunblink

Mao

Kettle likes to eat everything in my experience.  Including my jeans one time I visited.  While I was wearing them.  >:C

Seriously, just hopped right up and started gnawing on the hem of my pant leg.

joshofspam

Quote from: Mao on October 08, 2013, 08:34:16 PM
Kettle likes to eat everything in my experience.  Including my jeans one time I visited.  While I was wearing them.  >:C

Interesting, what did you have to trade to get them back from her? :)

I remember the trouble I had to go through just to get my mom's sandals from a pair of ferrets that belonged to her cousin. Little monsters didn't just wouldn't let go or when they did it was to bight my hand. Little beasts. :kittydevious
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Mao on October 08, 2013, 08:34:16 PM
Kettle likes to eat everything in my experience.  Including my jeans one time I visited.  While I was wearing them.  >:C

Maybe you were mistaken for a tree of some kind? I mean, you're tall enough from Kettle's perspective... ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears