04/06/2012 [PF #203] - We Now Interrupt this Broadcast

Started by justacritic, April 06, 2012, 10:28:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justacritic

Tapewolf

Quote from: justacritic on April 06, 2012, 10:28:09 AM
Ah, now let the fun begin...

Yes.  Minor pacing fail here.  Ideally the whole thing with the broadcast would have been done in a single page, but it wouldn't all fit, and Keaton's thing with Kirian wouldn't quite stretch to a whole page on its own, so...

I'm sure most people reading this will have some idea what to expect anyway ;-)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

joshofspam

Someone just thumped in on a news broadcast?

Hmmmm...I can only wonder who could do that. Seeing as we have a knew tri-wing on the block, it would be only fair to give fair warning of all the crazy heading everyone's way. :P
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Chakat Blackspots

Why is the TV a perfect square and not 4:3 or a 16:9 widescreen?  The upcoming arc should be interesting though.  Keaton's just as funny as well with her paranoidness.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Daniel Boomhauer on April 07, 2012, 03:08:47 PM
Why is the TV a perfect square and not 4:3 or a 16:9 widescreen?  The upcoming arc should be interesting though.  Keaton's just as funny as well with her paranoidness.

Oo, I didn't notice that.  It should have been 4:3 and I'll fix that.

Chakat Blackspots

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 07, 2012, 04:18:07 PM
Quote from: Daniel Boomhauer on April 07, 2012, 03:08:47 PM

Oo, I didn't notice that.  It should have been 4:3 and I'll fix that.

Just wondering, Jycorp means that the monitor was made by a company owned by Jyrras?

Tapewolf

Quote from: Daniel Boomhauer on April 08, 2012, 01:54:29 PM
Just wondering, Jycorp means that the monitor was made by a company owned by Jyrras?

It's very likely he's not still running it 150 years later, but that's the idea, yes.

justacritic

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 08, 2012, 02:41:30 PM

It's very likely he's not still running it 150 years later, but that's the idea, yes.

Unless he did something to extend his lifespan, it's hard running a company when you're dead

Ignuus66

Quote from: justacritic on April 09, 2012, 10:55:36 AM
Unless he did something to extend his lifespan, it's hard running a company when you're dead
It's not that far fetched considering hes a genius, and he can always do something sci-fi

Only if he survives DMFA ofc

(credit: Gabi)

Tapewolf

The way I see it is this - whatever happens to Jyrras himself, it's likely his legacy will remain, even if someone else buys up the name years afterwards.

Chakat Blackspots

Quote from: justacritic on April 09, 2012, 10:55:36 AM
Quote from: Tapewolf on April 08, 2012, 02:41:30 PM

I kind of forgot this was set approximately 150 years after DMFA.  Anyway, the genius that Jyrras is, he could have had his consciousness placed in an android or cyborg chassis.

Ignuus66

Quote from: Daniel Boomhauer on April 09, 2012, 07:19:35 PM
I kind of forgot this was set approximately 150 years after DMFA.  Anyway, the genius that Jyrras is, he could have had his consciousness placed in an android body.
or placed himself in cryostasis...

Chakat Blackspots

Quote from: Ignuus66 on April 09, 2012, 07:21:31 PM
Quote from: Daniel Boomhauer on April 09, 2012, 07:19:35 PM
I kind of forgot this was set approximately 150 years after DMFA.  Anyway, the genius that Jyrras is, he could have had his consciousness placed in an android body.
or placed himself in cryostasis...

Yeah, he could have done that too, but I doubt you could properly unfreeze a body without ice crystals reforming as the body thaws.

Ignuus66

Quote from: Daniel Boomhauer on April 09, 2012, 07:23:05 PM
Yeah, he could have done that too, but I doubt you could properly unfreeze a body without ice crystals reforming as the body thaws.
That's why cryostasis rocks, you are frozen untill they have the technolodgy to unfreeze you
Foolproof unless somehow you are forgotten about, or civilization is destroyed.

Madmann135

Daryil hijacked a news cast, robbed the reporter for his jacket only so he could reveal to the world that he is now a tri-wing.  Very dramatic and over the top.  Considering the most violence he did was rob a guy of his jacket (and probably returned it) for the power he has that was pretty tame.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.