Terrible Musings

Started by CoyoteCaliente, April 13, 2011, 09:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoyoteCaliente

I just realized that something terrible is lurking in the multi-verse.

You know how it's agreed that Rebecca Black's music "Friday" is absolutely horrible? And it can be pretty much agreed that Tommy Wiseau's "The Room" is frighteningly terrible.

But you know what would be worse?

A High School Musical-esque film with Rebecca Black's music, all written and directed and acted by Tommy Wiseau.

... I feel sorry for the alternate universe that has to see that...

Or, would it be the most hilarious thing to ever grace the television?
I'm just a little bit... Aiene, Geisteskrank, Insano, Elnebajos, Vansinnig, Fou, Atamagaokashii, Gek, Dolzinnig, Hullu, Gila, Meschuge, Nebun, Dement... INSANE.

And do not tell your daddy how to ----.

VAE

i heard the song... actually, well, the song does have inane lyrics but doesn't sound that bad.  There is tonnes and tonnes of far worse music out there.
If you want multiverse-level bad, consider a literary collaboration between L.R. Hubbard and S. Meyer  :3
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Darkmoon

The Sarah Palin autobiography, as directed for the screen by Uwe Boll.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Sienna Maiu - M T

rebecca black is the first option which pops up when typing in 're' on google.  Now that's the real tragedy.

Well, that and her absolutely grating voice.  yeesh O.<
   Avatar by me. Signature image made from a picture by shadows-play on dA (circa 2007-2008).      :deadhorse
my art thread