14/08/09 DMFA#Filler STOP FALLING APART!

Started by Turnsky, August 14, 2009, 01:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mao

Tapewolf

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on August 16, 2009, 04:28:03 PM
o hay guise, it's been a while since I've been on the forums how have you all been-

OH MY GOD, WHAT THE HECK DID I MISS?

Someone brought up the US healthcare system.  Like a mug I mentioned an amusing article on The Register and from thereon it turned into a politics thread.  Amber's solution was to move the thread to a new location every three hours or so.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Sunblink

Quote from: Mao Laoren on August 16, 2009, 04:30:58 PM
Just the usual amounts of epic fail.

Oh thank god, I was worried we had strayed into non-epic fail. I'll get off the emergency hotline now.

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 16, 2009, 04:31:35 PM
Someone brought up the US healthcare system.  Like a mug I mentioned an amusing article on The Register and from thereon it turned into a politics thread.  Amber's solution was to move the thread to a new location every three hours or so.

I love this place. c:

bill

and we are back here. ain't the circle of life a beautiful thing.

bill

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on August 16, 2009, 04:28:03 PM
o hay guise, it's been a while since I've been on the forums how have you all been-

OH MY GOD, WHAT THE HECK DID I MISS?
it was a Bad Thread filled with Bad Posts (such as this one)

Amber Williams

Damnit! I thought I told you I didn't like yer kind around these parts! *gets shotgun*

Mao

It's ahlright Ethel.  I'll go get bertha.  Bertha can put a hole threw three tracters ah tell yew what.

ooklah

"It's an 88-magnum.... it shoots through schools...."
<wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka>
"Why no, officer, I am not made of pancakes."

ChaosMageX

Quote from: ooklah on August 16, 2009, 05:24:20 PM
"It's an 88-magnum.... it shoots through schools...."

What, no 50 caliber assault rifle with 100x scope, green laser guide, silencer and 200 round banana cartridge for automatic firing?

Quote from: bill on August 16, 2009, 04:52:19 PM
and we are back here. ain't the circle of life a beautiful thing.

Did you know there's a tropical storm named after you currently out in the Atlantic?

Icon by Sunblink

VSMIT

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 16, 2009, 04:05:40 PM
Did you want me to be more evil, VSMIT?
More evil?  I didn't know there was such a thing.  ;)

Anri

Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!

VSMIT

Hah!  I have stolen your Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator and I will not give it back!

Naldru

Quote from: VSMIT on August 16, 2009, 07:46:27 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 16, 2009, 04:05:40 PM
Did you want me to be more evil, VSMIT?
More evil?  I didn't know there was such a thing.  ;)
Actually, I believe that llearch has taken up a career in the movies.  There is a new movie coming out entitled The Box.

Edit:

It's listed as a horror movie.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

ShadesFox

Or maybe llearch will take up politics?  That would be evil.  Vote for Ralph Nader!
The All Purpose Fox

SuaveIV

Quote from: ShadesFox on August 16, 2009, 09:36:18 PM
Or maybe llearch will take up politics?  That would be evil.  Vote for Ralph Nader!

and thus we come full circle....

...and I though it was the Canadian healthcare system that was mentioned?

Attic Rat

To think, all those times I simply repaired my own glasses...
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

Alondro

Canada is bad.

Global warming is actually a secret plot by Canada!  :U

They need all the ice to melt so they can get better access to their vast diamond and oils sand fields!   :dface

And since their population is so small, it doesn't matter if half of their country is underwater!   :disbelief

And then with all the money they'll get from their diamonds and oil, they'll be able to afford socialized medicine for the 12 people that live in Canada 4-EVAR!!!   D:
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Turnsky

Quote from: Alondro on August 18, 2009, 11:46:56 AM
Canada is bad.

Global warming is actually a secret plot by Canada!  :U

They need all the ice to melt so they can get better access to their vast diamond and oils sand fields!   :dface

And since their population is so small, it doesn't matter if half of their country is underwater!   :disbelief

And then with all the money they'll get from their diamonds and oil, they'll be able to afford socialized medicine for the 12 people that live in Canada 4-EVAR!!!   D:

you know that Canada is still part of the commonwealth, right?.. so they're plotting with the UK and Australia, too!  :mwaha

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Alondro

Quote from: Turnsky on August 18, 2009, 11:45:27 PM

you know that Canada is still part of the commonwealth, right?.. so they're plotting with the UK and Australia, too!  :mwaha

OMFG UR RITE!!! 

I suspect Mr. Saxon is behind this somehow!  D:  (Dr. Who fans will understand.  The rest of you suck for not watching it!   :P )
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

Turnsky

Quote from: Alondro on August 19, 2009, 09:31:47 AM
Quote from: Turnsky on August 18, 2009, 11:45:27 PM

OMFG UR RITE!!! 

I suspect Mr. Saxon is behind this somehow!  D:  (Dr. Who fans will understand.  The rest of you suck for not watching it!   :P )

minus the rogue traders soundtrack, however.  :U

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

SuaveIV

hmm, is it just me, or do you feel the sudden need for a canary...

Alondro

Quote from: SuaveIV on August 20, 2009, 12:18:37 AM
hmm, is it just me, or do you feel the sudden need for a canary...

No, but I do have a sudden need for a cannery!

Campbell's Soup is Mmm-Mmm Good!   :3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears