im new here but for a reason

Started by trevorbelmontxiii, June 23, 2009, 01:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trevorbelmontxiii

i need someone to see about why i cant even so much as sign in to the regular dungeon forums all i get is sorry guest you have been banned reason chtulhu when i try to go to the forum and i dont think i even did anything im very confused please assist if possible sincerely, trevorbelmontxiii

llearch n'n'daCorna

... "regular dungeon forums" ?

Which one do you mean?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Brunhidden

i dub thee 'runon sentence dude', pick up your spandex at the front counter and proceed to spread incomprehensible mirth among the posters
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Mao

Quote from: Brunhidden on June 23, 2009, 02:47:40 PM
i dub thee 'runon sentence dude', pick up your spandex at the front counter and proceed to spread incomprehensible mirth among the posters

Don't encourage that.  We've already got enough 'tards I can't understand a word of.

Faerie Alex

Are you sure you're in the right place? This forum has an affiliation to Castlevania only through this webcomic, but is not otherwise mostly about the game.

(I did a quick Google search on this guy's username, and thought he might've meant somewhere different.)
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Sprocketsdance

Quote from: Mao Laoren on June 23, 2009, 03:03:36 PM

Don't encourage that.  We've already got enough 'tards I can't understand a word of.

"My ex-wife was 'tarded... now she's a pilot"   XD I'm sorry.. I couldn't help myself >_>

and there is a huggle to anyone who recognises the quote >=)

Darkmoon

It's also the forum for the Inverted Castlevania Dungeon Website, fyi.

That said, no, we cannot help you, for a few reasons:

1) We are in no way affiliated with other Castlevania websites.
2) This should have been brought up, in PM, with one of the Admins. They are clearly labeled in the rules you were supposed to have read before agreeing to be a member.
3) You brought up issues from another forums, a clear violation of Rule IIC (which you would have known, had you read the rules).
4) Additionally, although this forum you were banned from is not here, we don't like like people bitching about decisions moderators make. As it clearly states in the rules (Rule XI) do not grouse about moderators decisions, especially not publicly. Sure, we didn't make that decision, but we're certainly not going to get in the middle of you and a (assumedly deserved) ban.

You're new, with only one post here, but plainly you have no desire to be here, and would rather be there. I suggest you find one of those moderators and make that happen, as you are not welcome here.

:door
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...