Nightcrawler dating questions

Started by thegayhare, April 25, 2009, 08:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

I've been reading alot of comics lately... I just finished Exiles and started in on age of apocalypse and it got me wondering about something.

Now some folks might not know that it is cannon to the marvel universe that the X-man known as Nightcrawler has two penises.  So I was reading and over they years I've heard about more then one child of Nightcrawler form time to time. these are always some alternate dimension story. Most recently I read about Nocturne who was the daughter of Nightcrawler and the Scarlet Witch.

See the thing is I was wondering at what point when your dating some one would you bring up the fact that you had multiple genitalia? It's not something you'd want to spring on someone suddenly right before the event, and it's not like you'd bring it up on a first date.

How would that come up.
"So tell me something about yourself"
"Well I'm a pretty happy go lucky guy, I like to jog, Ive got two penises, I'm a realy good cook"

what date would the 2 penis talk take place on... Would you tell before or after the first kiss, how would you say it?

since he's got kids in a number of universes the girls must be into it *chuckles*

bill

i'm gonna go with "turn off the lights and hope she don't notice"

Joe3210

Quote from: bill on April 25, 2009, 02:25:35 PM
i'm gonna go with "turn off the lights and hope she don't notice"
This.

A blue guy with a tail isn't exactly normal by any means.  Having an extra penis is just extra icing on the cake.
"You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!"

lawl

Passive

lucas marcone

just curious where does it mention he has two penises?   oh and i thought he was shoving a sock in there....eggs on my face lol

Amber Williams

Quote from: lucas marcone on April 28, 2009, 03:59:51 PM
just curious where does it mention he has two penises?   oh and i thought he was shoving a sock in there....eggs on my face lol

It isn't canon.  There was a director commentary somewhere in either the second or third Xmen movie where they joked about it being canon in reference to Nightcrawlers tail. But between the various chans and just internet "teeheheheheheheh" ness, everyone is under the impression it is canon.

It's like the urban legend of the Marvel Universe.

Jairus

Quote from: Amber Williams on April 28, 2009, 04:25:02 PM
Quote from: lucas marcone on April 28, 2009, 03:59:51 PM

It isn't canon.  There was a director commentary somewhere in either the second or third Xmen movie where they joked about it being canon in reference to Nightcrawlers tail. But between the various chans and just internet "teeheheheheheheh" ness, everyone is under the impression it is canon.

That's more or less what I've heard. I heard that one of the story writers had joked about it being canon, and it was either never canon to begin with or it was swiftly retconned.

Seriously, though, how much use would two penises be? How would they be positioned? Would one be used for urination and the other for reproduction, or do both perform both functions, and if so, how does he pee? Having two penises would just really complicate things in my opinion.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Jairus on April 28, 2009, 05:43:23 PM
Seriously, though, how much use would two penises be? How would they be positioned? Would one be used for urination and the other for reproduction, or do both perform both functions, and if so, how does he pee? Having two penises would just really complicate things in my opinion.

Diverging just slightly, kangaroos have more than one penis. This is because, as I understand it, the female kangaroo has more than one vagina, and more than one uterus. I think. The second one is storage, and allows for multiple close births in good seasons, or for holding on to it until next year, just in case, in bad years.

I may be slightly off on that, but that's the way it was mentioned to me. Wikipedia may have more details, for those interested.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Jairus

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 28, 2009, 06:10:04 PM
Quote from: Jairus on April 28, 2009, 05:43:23 PM

Diverging just slightly, kangaroos have more than one penis. This is because, as I understand it, the female kangaroo has more than one vagina, and more than one uterus. I think. The second one is storage, and allows for multiple close births in good seasons, or for holding on to it until next year, just in case, in bad years.

I may be slightly off on that, but that's the way it was mentioned to me. Wikipedia may have more details, for those interested.

Hm... I don't see any reference to it on Wikipedia. It does talk about how a female kangaroo can hold a fertilized egg in stasis, should the need arise (such as a bad year or already having another joey), but nothing like that.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

thegayhare

Well I don't know about kangaroo's but sharks have more then one penis  I believe they are called claspers. I think the duality in that situation is because of the hazards of a sharks life.  If one is say bitten off they can still function.  also I believe some species of reptile have two hemi-penises  basically having one root but a forked tip like a Y.  and then there is the octopus who could be said to have 8 regenerating penises since in octopi sex a semen engorged tentacle breaks off and swims into the female.  I'll see if I can find my book on the subject.

Quote from: Amber Williams on April 28, 2009, 04:25:02 PM

Bugger Opps I guess I was wrong I'd read about it a few years ago and it seemed a legitimate source.  I guess I was wrong.  Oh well

rabid_fox

Amber. Go to bed. Don't ever ruin double-lad comedy. You're such a woman. Go knit some jumpers.

Oh dear.

shadowterm

I regret saying that night crawler not having two penises is about as disappointing as it was awesome to think he did for a few minutes.
/)//w//(\