New to forum.

Started by Rennis69, May 21, 2008, 10:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rennis69

Hello everyone :mowhappy I'm new to the forum and hope to get along with you all. One of my very most favorite things on the net DMFA that and swords(I collect them), I also like anime and video games, I also use Gaiaonline if there is anyone on here that goes there too?(my user name on Gaia is also my custom name on here, Hoshi no tama) :mowninja

Raffe

Swords are nice, hammers are better. :rolleyes
WELCOME TO FORUMS WHERE WE WILL ANNOY YOUR BRAIN UNTIL YOU'RE ONE OF US :boogie :boogie
one of us, one of us, one of us... :januscat :bunny :3 >:3 >:3
just don't anger Amber, that happens too much already(yes, sometimes my fault :B :B)

...unless you're not gay for Abel, then you are banished, YOU MUST BE GAY FOR ABEL, delicious Abelcest
Hooray ellipsis!

Rennis69

Thank you for the welcoming but I have to disagree, swords rock so much harder then hemmers but to each their own, and I'm pretty good at not getting people mad. 

Darkmoon

Quote from: Deebs' servant on May 21, 2008, 10:20:36 PM
Swords are nice, hammers are better. :rolleyes
WELCOME TO FORUMS WHERE WE WILL ANNOY YOUR BRAIN UNTIL YOU'RE ONE OF US :boogie :boogie
one of us, one of us, one of us... :januscat :bunny :3 >:3 >:3
just don't anger Amber, that happens too much already(yes, sometimes my fault :B :B)

...unless you're not gay for Abel, then you are banished, YOU MUST BE GAY FOR ABEL, delicious Abelcest

How is it I've managed to avoid your inane posts this long?
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Raffe

Quote from: Darkmoon on May 21, 2008, 10:58:19 PM
psycho ninja, thats how
Hooray ellipsis!

Ren Gaulen

Welcome. Welcome to Clockwork Mansion. It's safer here. Just beware of boxes, sentient bubblegum, random fires, guys with swor.. oh, wait, scratch that.. and the people who tell you to beware of the people. Follow the rules, venerate the immortal Empress (Mab), have fun.

Quote from: Rennis69 on May 21, 2008, 10:45:17 PM
...swords rock so much...

BROTHER!!... :> *cries tears of joy*

Raffe

Swords not enough smash...SMASH SMASH HAHAHAHAHA...   ....pitter patter...pitter patter...WHAM WHAM WHAM

Am...am I being included in the danger list :boogie? *feels so loved :cry*
Hooray ellipsis!

bill

Quote from: Deebs' servant on May 22, 2008, 12:39:15 AM
Swords not enough smash...SMASH SMASH HAHAHAHAHA...   ....pitter patter...pitter patter...WHAM WHAM WHAM

Am...am I being included in the danger list :boogie? *feels so loved :cry*
you should do less of this and more of something i like to call "not posting" unless it's good (that was not good)

Don

Quote from: Rennis69 on May 21, 2008, 10:08:23 PM
Hello everyone :mowhappy I'm new to the forum and hope to get along with you all. One of my very most favorite things on the net DMFA that and swords(I collect them), I also like anime and video games, I also use Gaiaonline if there is anyone on here that goes there too?(my user name on Gaia is also my custom name on here, Hoshi no tama) :mowninja

Dmfa, swords, anime, video games. All awsome in my books.

I used to be on gaia..I log in every once in awhile still but I don't do much.
My username on gaia is shadow96. If you want to talk with someone, feel free to send me a message. I could see us being good friends.

Ren Gaulen

Swords are good. Hammers are good. Axes are good. Flails and maces are good. Halberds and spears are good. Arbalests and longbows are good. Shotguns and flamers are good. Heavy machine guns and gauss rifles are good. Microwave cannons and particle accelerator weapons are good. But swords are just better.

Zina

Quote from: Deebs' servant on May 22, 2008, 12:26:25 AM
Quote from: Darkmoon on May 21, 2008, 10:58:19 PM
psycho ninja, thats how

Honestly, after three mods make it clear that they are getting annoyed with you, I think that's a good indication that you need to take it down a few notches. =/

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Zina on May 22, 2008, 01:28:08 AM
Honestly, after three mods make it clear that they are getting annoyed with you, I think that's a good indication that you need to take it down a few notches. =/

Four, but let's not quibble.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

Technically a majority.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Tapewolf

Rennis,

Welcome to the forums.  Make sure you read the rules, don't annoy the moderators and so on and so forth.
On the weapons front, I kind of like the idea of crossbows, but I have no real-world experience with them.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Damaris

Actually, I think all of us have said something within the last few days.

And welcome to the forum.  Not all of us are crazy, we swear!  :U

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Rennis69

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on May 22, 2008, 12:32:36 AM
Welcome. Welcome to Clockwork Mansion. It's safer here. Just beware of boxes, sentient bubblegum, random fires, guys with swor.. oh, wait, scratch that.. and the people who tell you to beware of the people. Follow the rules, venerate the immortal Empress (Mab), have fun.

Quote from: Rennis69 on May 21, 2008, 10:45:17 PM
...swords rock so much...
All hail the immortal Empress >:3

BROTHER!!... :> *cries tears of joy*
Brother! :crying

llearch n'n'daCorna

bill

Suwako

Hi.

I greeted you with a single word, now I demand money.

llearch n'n'daCorna

We can do that?

Damn. I have been missing out...

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 24, 2008, 07:08:03 AM
We can do that?  Damn. I have been missing out...
I don't see anything stopping you demanding money.  Though I doubt you'll get much...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Sssshhh! If you don't tell them they don't have to pay, they won't know...

Ren Gaulen

Sorry, llearch. It is too late. We already know.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Yeah, but the newbies don't...

Suwako

Profit!

We are all thinking of the profit.

I would like to make some profit.