V, the series.

Started by Amber Williams, February 27, 2007, 07:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amber Williams

This is going to be a wierd question, but does anyone know if/where I might be able to snag the entire V collection?

(The one that was done a while ago that had aliens, not V for Vendetta) 

You can likely guess that its not the most search-engine friendly title...hence my hangup. That and when I do find something, its usually just one part like the initial run...and not the middle or end series. (It appears that there is 3 different sets and I'm not sure if they are all different parts or if one contains all of them or not X_x )

Thankies for the help in advance.

Kenji

slayer8765

I do not know about in store. BUt I have found the complete series on dvd empire.
Hope this helps.

Amber Williams

I think that's some of them, the title sounds familiar. If I remember right, there was an original run, then a second run, then something called "final battle"

Though I forgot to add, I'm actually looking to buy them, not download. I was hoping to see if there was one overall box set of shiny I could buy or if it was a case where I might end up buying three sets.  Id prefer the one because it always looks nicer to have a full organized set than three smaller and sometimes mismatched sets. XD

Kenji

Aaah, ok. Purchasacation.. got it.
This is about all I could find on that.
If anything, getting the publisher is good, cause they tend to be easier to search for.

superluser

Go to Amazon.  Type in V.

You have to scroll past a lot of dvds of some TV miniseries, but eventually, you get to the Pynchon.

(Runs)

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Amber Williams

Quote from: superluser on February 27, 2007, 08:31:23 PM
Go to Amazon.  Type in V.

You have to scroll past a lot of dvds of some TV miniseries, but eventually, you get to the Pynchon.

(Runs)

I'm gonna eat your children like a hampster! :U

But thanks everyone.  It does look like they are all in the 3 pack thing instead of one big run...which is kind of a drag but at least its something to save for.

thegayhare

I've got the whole thing on vhs hon

I haven't watched it in ages
A good series though

I've got to get rid of some of my old stuff anyway if you want it.