So, what other anime do people watch here? (general anime discussion & spoilers)

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, December 13, 2006, 02:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

xHaZxMaTx

Meh, I tried watching that a few times, but I could never really get into it.

Alan Garou

I'm an InuYasha fanatic, and I'm obsessed with Ghost in the Shell. Also, I was a big fan of the first season of Sailor Moon.

TheGreyRonin

Let's see.

I'm a big fan of Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, and FLCL. Full Metal Alchemist  I've only seen the first ten or so episodes, but I like it.

Ghost in the Shell...Awesome. The first movie blew me away not only with the animation, but by being an actual thinking person's anime. The second movie and series has just been getting better and better.

The first two seasons of Digimon were pretty good as well. I said from the beginning that it had way more depth than could be appreciated for the supposed target audience of preteens.

Other than that, I'm pretty much anime-deprived. No cable, no satellite, amazingly slow dial-up, and no store that sells anime within 120 miles in any direction except Wal-Mart. And Wal-Mart sucks.

And outside of Paypal, I can't easily order anything from online, either. No checks, credit cards, etc.

mini-lion

blue submarine 6, cowboy bebop, outlaw star

trying to avoid any American imitation anime

JackLee1978

If anyone has a manga or anime (but not music) collection, you can catalogue it at Anime News Network. Mine's JackLee1978

A few quick picks (I only watch Dubs :mwaha)

Samurai 7 (see profile pic)
Berserk
Devil Lady
Record of Lodoss War: Chronicles of the Heroic Knight
Fist of the North Star
Louie the Rune Soldier

If you want to find cheap anime check out RightStuf's front page as well as DVDPrice Search. For Manga, you can use Ebay (I used it to get 60+ volumes), but not for DVD's or music because they might be bootlegs.