Previous topic - Next topic

Jasae Bushae

Besidees, everyone knows Pyroduck is Falcore ^^
I might be a hack writer but thats no reason not to Enjoy writing anyways
http://greenfrostfire.deviantart.com/

ArchTeryx

Quote from: Jasae Bushae on December 14, 2013, 04:00:14 PM
Besidees, everyone knows Pyroduck is Falcore ^^

Pyroduck isn't even in the same genus as Falkor.  (Falkor's original incarnation was actually VERY similar to Haku from Spirited Away; a mysterious white Eastern-style dragon with a wolfish head).

The expression on his face when he gave Alexsi her ride was more to the effect of, "*sigh* Only for you, Al." ^.^

thegayhare

Quote from: joshofspam on December 14, 2013, 02:30:34 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhh, good old Labyrinth.

All for the best I suppose, I doubt Hitzell would be very accommodating if asked to wear the Goblin King wardrobe :P 

For some reason (probably because I just say this movie yesterday)

when I read this I pictured not The labyrinth goblin king but the one from the first Hobbit movie (gain because I litteraly saw the movie days ago)  and my thoughts were other then the one's morbid obecity they are wearing about the same amount of clothing...

Hariman

Hizell might have found out about Abel being at Lost Lake from Destania. (Via a convoluted and circuitous route for the information.)

THAT was her backup plan.

http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1375.php

It fits with Destania's potential insanity too. It would draw more attention to Hizell, and possibly put Hizell or his agents against Adventurers if anyone other than Abel gets hurt.
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!

joshofspam

Quote from: Hariman on December 15, 2013, 12:34:10 PM
Hizell might have found out about Abel being at Lost Lake from Destania. (Via a convoluted and circuitous route for the information.)

THAT was her backup plan.

http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1375.php

It fits with Destania's potential insanity too. It would draw more attention to Hizell, and possibly put Hizell or his agents against Adventurers if anyone other than Abel gets hurt.
Not only that, but Destania probably knows that Mab would most likely keep him from using his scorched earth policy on the area.

But of course, Abel doesn't only hang around the inn. I'd love to see Hizell and Jyrras's mega mech Gryphon go a few rounds. :)
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Eboreg

Occam's Razor states that the simplest explanation is the most logical, and the simplest explanation is that Hizell has been keeping up to date on the tabloids. Remember, Chicki's employers released photographic evidence that Abel is a 'Cubi to the general public and even managed to get his clan marking in the shot. Pretty much anyone who knows about Siar clan can easily figure out that Abel is the last surviving member, including the enemies of Siar.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Eboreg on December 15, 2013, 08:57:19 PM

Occam's Razor states that the simplest explanation is the most logical, and the simplest explanation is that Hizell has been keeping up to date on the tabloids. Remember, Chicki's employers released photographic evidence that Abel is a 'Cubi to the general public and even managed to get his clan marking in the shot. Pretty much anyone who knows about Siar clan can easily figure out that Abel is the last surviving member, including the enemies of Siar.
My thoughts exactly, minus the Occam's Razor stuff.

Alondro

Dragon...

*readies armor-piercing, internally-exploding anti-matter warheads*

There's no kill like overkill!
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Hariman

@Raxuno That is a distinct possibility.

Then again, Biggs did say that Destania likes complex plans over the direct approach.

But, notifying Hizell of Abel's presence might also inadvertently expose Dan, so there's another hiccup there.

I think Mab didn't factor in Abel and the Tabloid presence from the Bachelor of the Year method of protecting Jyrras.

@JoshOfSpam

If one of Jyrras' Gryph-Mechs ever goes toe to toe with Hizell, my money is on Macey piloting it without Jyrras' permission.

Which would be awesome no matter how you look at it.
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!