04/12/2012 [TDA #43] - Decisions...

Started by Gabi, December 05, 2012, 10:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabi

Rule a kingdom or live a presumably peaceful life as a peasant? Not many have that choice. What would you choose?
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Tapewolf

Quote from: Gabi on December 05, 2012, 10:30:05 AM
Rule a kingdom or live a presumably peaceful life as a peasant? Not many have that choice. What would you choose?

I was going to say something, but then I realised we haven't run that page yet :3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

joshofspam

Quote from: Gabi on December 05, 2012, 10:30:05 AM

My? It sounds like a potential hassle to run the kingdom after daddy dearest dies out and leaves his messes to inherit.

Then again, her dragon hoard was looking rather small, so in her position, I might not pass up the chance to have more gold. >:3

Tough call for a dragon. Tough call.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Eboreg

Guys, we're missing something obvious here. Daddy dearest managed to execute the mother, who by process of elimination, should be a dragon. He managed to execute a dragon!
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

joshofspam

Quote from: Eboreg on December 06, 2012, 08:18:57 PM
Guys, we're missing something obvious here. Daddy dearest managed to execute the mother, who by process of elimination, should be a dragon. He managed to execute a dragon!

It's a good point. But not totally impossible to try.

If he was married to a dragon, then one would think she would have to shrink down from time to time to fit in the castle. Drug her in her being sized form, put a power dampening shackles on her and send her to the executioner's block.

It doesn't seem you have to out power a dragon, just get them when their best defenses are down and before they can bring them back up.

Gabi

Unless she was not a dragon, and he executed her when her child turned out to be one because of the implications.

This comment isn't based on the story which I read a long time ago, it's just an exploration of the possibilities based on the evidence presented by the comic.

mithril

Quote from: Gabi on December 07, 2012, 11:36:28 AM
Unless she was not a dragon, and he executed her when her child turned out to be one because of the implications.

This comment isn't based on the story which I read a long time ago, it's just an exploration of the possibilities based on the evidence presented by the comic.

that was one of my thoughts as well. that the mother was being.. and the father is the dragon. makes his ranting earlier all the more creepy..

joshofspam

A dragon that worships a mad cubi would be very creepy. :erk

Eboreg

There's some problems with daddy being a dragon.

a) How did he hide his wings?
b) Why didn't he start a fight when Jakob and Zivan cornered him in his bedroom?
c) Why would the Princess wait until he died naturally? If he were a dragon, that would take way, way too long.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Gabi

I was implying that the king might not be the real father. :rolleyes

joshofspam

Quote from: Gabi on December 08, 2012, 09:10:43 AM
I was implying that the king might not be the real father. :rolleyes

Ever since she was born with wings?

If you take that into account, it doesn't sound like the King or his Queen had wings. So the queen having an affair does sound like a possibility.