4/01/2012 [DMFA #1297] Tight laces in the loony bin

Started by Lorien077, April 02, 2012, 05:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lorien077

Well.... okay yeah, you do have to be a little crazy.  Or as Bernadette might point out be employed by someone crazy.  (Sadly that excuse won't work for me)  Also gotta love the design of Kate's skirts, its quite clever.

Poor Amber though, I hope your back feels better soon.  Is it a posture issue or other unfortunate circumstances?

You have my permission not to love me; I am a cathedral of deadbolts and I'd rather burn myself down than change the locks.

My scribbles: http://lorien077.deviantart.com/

Ignuus66

Argh I hate spring. (allergies+ rain) I'm more of a fall person, I love fall, especially late fall (and I love winter too, go figure)

(credit: Gabi)

Mao

Hmm, Miss Kate seems to have the right idea for business.  Even including the crushing part and suffocating part.

Feel bad for her competition though.

Alondro

*Charline blinks at Kate's 2nd favorite thing, then smiles deviously*  I like her!  We're gonna be close friends, I can tell!   :mwaha
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Surzsha

Quote from: Mao Laoren on April 02, 2012, 09:01:23 AM
Hmm, Miss Kate seems to have the right idea for business.  Even including the crushing part and suffocating part.

Feel bad for her competition though.

Oh, you know women. They're all about violence (especially in the world of fashion). Remember, it isn't fun unless it can cause insanity.  >:3

joshofspam

Something tells me you got to be careful if she wants a hug.

Those can be fairly dangerous if she gets excited about something.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Plotting

A snake mytho who runs a tight lace and corset business. This made my day!

And her particular anatomy might come in very useful for her line of work. It might be more a matter of how long someone does not fit into a corset rather than if they can fit into it.

Oh the mental image that last thought gave me...eheheheh!

Arcblade

Beezle Bub

Quote from: Arcblade on April 03, 2012, 12:11:13 PM
My ribs hurt just thinking about it.  >_>
I agree, slowly being crushed to death...very unpleasant way to go most of the time, but I'd have to say Kate is cute, in a creepy sort of way.

I also love the look on Lorinda's face when she goes "Meep" Lol. :mowmeep
Just because it makes sense doesn't mean it's sane

Naldru

Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.