05/23/2011 [DMFA #1221] - Love kinda sneaks up on you

Started by AxiLarin, May 23, 2011, 04:57:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madmann135

I find it funny that the typical rolls were reversed in this scene.  It's usually the male that is more forward than the female.
Dan wants to take it slow while Matilda appears to not.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Akisohida

Quote from: Madmann135 on May 25, 2011, 11:00:31 AM
I find it funny that the typical rolls were reversed in this scene.  It's usually the male that is more forward than the female.
Dan wants to take it slow while Matilda appears to not.

Matty knows what she wants. Dan..is coming to terms with himself and does not want to drag anyone into any possible mistakes he may make.

Plus, I imagine adventurers quickly learn to go slow and keep their ears perked, rather than rush in, and training like that would carry over into all aspects of life, one would think.

Least, that's how I play my cobrataur/mythos adventurer..except when he is with friends. Then, he gives them tight hugs until they manage to remind him that, unlike him, THEY need air to survive. :mowtongue

Also, Matty is freaking ADORABLE! It's no wonder Amber inspired me to make Nagendra.
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Mao

I'm not sure it's a case that Matilda isn't taking it slow.  Yeah, she's more forward than your stereotypical girl (much like my Spooks), but she's still very accepting of the pace that Dan is setting.  She's been open with and supportive of him from the get go, which I think is positively awesome.  It really does remind me of Amber and Mason (and if any of you have ever had the chance to hear/meet them, you likely see the similarity as well).

Ghostwish

Quote from: Turnsky on May 24, 2011, 11:39:04 AM
Quote from: Mao Laoren on May 23, 2011, 01:22:38 PM
Let's keep this conversation closer to the PG line, shall we?  You don't want me to have to pull out the stompy boots do you, guys?

remember folks, if the canary dies, it means Mao's pulled out the stompy boots and is in dire need of odor-eaters.  :P

*walks in wearing a gasmask* As if those fat feet could even fit..

Now, I wonder. Is Matilda referring to her kind's mysteries, or just women in general?

Mao

Quote from: Ghostwish on May 25, 2011, 03:56:06 PM

I can think of at least one place that I could fit them. ;-]

Ghostwish

Quote from: Mao Laoren on May 25, 2011, 04:49:50 PM
Quote from: Ghostwish on May 25, 2011, 03:56:06 PM

I can think of at least one place that I could fit them. ;-]

You say somethin', bigfoot? :P

Maark30

You know Mao and  Ghostwish, if you keep this up people are gonna start to think you are married.  :mowmeep
Proud member of the "Let the artist know how much you love her work" club

Succubus_1982

D'aww that does it, I have to start commenting again. Just....tooo...cute. Matilda you are my favourite character ever  :love2
I'm not lazy... I'm motivationally impaired

How to be an evil Overlord Part 1|Part 2

You can Skype me at lucy_locket82 but note me first or I might delete you

Ghostwish

Quote from: Maark30 on May 26, 2011, 02:29:32 AM
You know Mao and  Ghostwish, if you keep this up people are gonna start to think you are married.  :mowmeep

Fine! But I get to pick the dress!

Mao

Somehow, I don't think Spooks would approve.

Maark30

Quote from: Mao Laoren on May 26, 2011, 12:26:13 PM

Somehow, I don't think Spooks would approve.

Well i didn't say to each other now did I?   :mowtongue
Proud member of the "Let the artist know how much you love her work" club