20/09/2009 [#152] City of Wonder

Started by Pagan, September 20, 2009, 12:20:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pagan

Well, they have to have something to for the guests to do when not watching the games. And don't she look pretty in that dress. Also, is it just me, or does that city of wonders look a little emerald? Where's the wizard?
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Cogidubnus

"Jigsaw, dear, would you kindly put on this dress and go meet with one of your adoring fans?"

Getting a bit of a Bioshock vibe from both the sign and the city itself. >:3

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: Cogidubnus on September 20, 2009, 04:32:59 PM
"Jigsaw, dear, would you kindly put on this dress and go meet with one of your adoring fans?"

"Now would you kindly KILL!"
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

joshofspam

I can't see her doing battle in those sandals.

I wonder if the Executioners get a set curfew in the city by standing in rank and the likelyhood that they will try to escape at all.

So this isn't just a show station it also has it's own amusement park too. Wonder if they have their own Casiono strip to for betting on the game and other things too?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

ChaosMageX

Quote from: Cogidubnus on September 20, 2009, 04:32:59 PM

Bioshock?  I've never played that game before.  The only prison I know of that's like a city is Superjail. xD

Icon by Sunblink

Roach Lord

The final box sort of made her look manly in a Chinese whore outfit... and it was disappointingly unfunny...... CUUUURSE YOUUUUU!!

Brunhidden

Quote from: Roach Lord on September 21, 2009, 11:39:36 PM
The final box sort of made her look manly in a Chinese whore outfit... and it was disappointingly unfunny...... CUUUURSE YOUUUUU!!

although it does give new meaning to the lame 'sucky-sucky onedollah' joke
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.