8/29/09 [#149] The kiss...

Started by Madmann135, August 30, 2009, 12:30:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madmann135

That's a kiss that no one predicted but this guy liked... I think Slick is a bit jealous.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

ChaosMageX

Icon by Sunblink

Janus Whitefurr

Jig will have to deploy some weapons grade prettyboy to make up for this. :b
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Zedd

I like Slick's "8U" face

Brave line you like to tread dear Jiggy..

Brunhidden

i wonder what silk's face is like, but i do know that someone with a goatee will be fapping vigorously about this
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

joshofspam

Well hugs and kisses. Wait didn't she join this show so she could take her thrown back home?

That hints at possibly a warrior like culture that the princess comes from. Maybe this is the problem that the princess has that makes it so she has to use the show to get the throne.

Still kissing royalty, that's going to bring up the ratings and it being girl on girl kissing it hints to a different rating system in this universe.

Family programing indeed. :rolleyes
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Escher

Quote from: joshofspam on August 31, 2009, 09:54:06 AM
Still kissing royalty, that's going to bring up the ratings and it being girl on girl kissing it hints to a different rating system in this universe.

Family programing indeed. :rolleyes

Sadly though, this episode's stopped broadcasting IIRC (unless there're one of those floaty yellow camera thingummys somewhere near)
"A witty saying proves nothing."
--François-Marie Arouet, "Le dîner du comte de Boulainvilliers"

Madmann135

Who is to say that their is not any behind the scenes cameras?

If so that should be pay per view and the ratings for that are through the roof right about now.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Brunhidden

some of the things that will be shown on camera (not nessecarily to us) blow this out of the water. basically theres cameras in their bedrooms, bathrooms, closets, and drinking games devoted to when a cast member masturbates
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Roach Lord

I sense that the next page is gonna be an ackward one...