02/23/09 [Bunny Tales #7] - The Old Man's Tale, Pt. 5

Started by Lego3400, February 23, 2009, 11:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lego3400

Either Darkmoon is way worse then we thought (Ryouga level now) or this was an excuse to use that background <.<

GabrielsThoughts

i don't know...from what I can tell the bunny was probably telling Dmoon they needed to make that left turn at Albequirquie

so anyways, according to a stats thingie I found on the net CVRPG has less than 10 page hits per day...which can't possibly be accurate because it's funny. when  compared to DMFA which has something like 7,000 hits a day, that's pretty bad... Last Resort had 23 hits a day, Project future was an invalid webpage... rh junior has 3,300 hits a day and I have somewhere close to 200 hits per day, but the second time I did it it said I had  less than 10.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Darkmoon

It's not accurate. I average out to about 1000 unique visitors a day, as per my internal server stats.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Darkmoon on February 26, 2009, 06:42:56 AM
It's not accurate. I average out to about 1000 unique visitors a day, as per my internal server stats.

... and I'm more unique than most! ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

Indeed, most sites can't boast they have a cardboard box as a viewer.

Well, at least most can't knowingly boast it, anyway.

Damaris

Given how many comics the box reads regularly... I think the second one is definitely more accurate.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

GabrielsThoughts

the bunny putting the fear of god into another monster brings up an interesting question. As the characters are are pixelized representations of their physical forms.... how do we know darkmoon's bunny isn't a werewolf  sized vizzerdrix? it would certainly explain the scale in relation to Darkmoon. 

http://magiccards.info/8eb/en/5.html
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Darkmoon

Dude, if only I'd known about that card sooner!

Uh... I mean... I guess we really can't know...

Seth C Triggs

Wow...that'd be one badass...uhhh...magicthingy. Which Bunny is...badass and probably magic. There's gotta be something special about that little guy.

But at least he makes Darkmoon more useful!

-Seth
BIBP Webcomic - bizarre and NSFW - http://www.bibp.com

Pagan

No, I think the two just balance out and it comes to... Darkmoon is still a negative on usefulness even with the bunny's help.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!