I am unable to think of a catchy title just to say.

Started by Syxal, October 22, 2008, 09:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syxal

See title. I also can't think of what to say... Don't hurt me! :eager I know... um... I took karate in the second grade...  :mowninja Then I quit.  :mowdizzy And I luff the smilys here! sooooo, HELLO!  :mowhappy

Auragonian

Hi! I'm Auragonian and I'm braindead right now so I'll do a better intro later! seeya!

Damaris

Welcome to the forum.   :3

Be sure to read the rules, and take note of the administration staff.  We don't mind you taking time to get up to speed, but our attention spans are short, and our patience is occasionally even shorter.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

llearch n'n'daCorna

Obviously our attention spans are short, otherwise Damaris would have written a longer missive. ;-]

Welcome. Try not to emulate Auragonian too much, mmkay? ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Auragonian

What do you mean by that you weird shapeshifting box thing?

Lysander

Heya. I took karate for a while but the dojo closed.

This one welcomes thee to this interesting place, and have a lucky day!    :januscat
TytajLucheek

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Syxal

Wowies! So many replys in so little time!  :mowdizzy  

He either complimented you, as emulation is the scincerest form of flatery, or he meant that the custom title on my account reads Dain Bread Kitty, and you were saying you were brian dead.  :3  

Nya~ Warm fussies are niiiice...  :mowhappy

LionHeart

*appears in a flash of blue light*

Welcome, new person, to this place of strangeness - a dimension of sight and sound, but mostly of mind.

Please leave your remaining sanity (if any) in the secure storage provided. Make sure to keep your claim ticket.

Beware of the box. There is no specific reason for this, just on general principles.

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug*

Enjoy your time here,  where the insanity fun never ends!

*waves, and vanishes in a shower of coloured sparkles*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Lysander

Quote from: Darkmoon on October 23, 2008, 11:21:24 PM
Quote from: Lysander on October 23, 2008, 06:27:14 PM
have a lucky day!    :januscat

And if you don't, you can sue him for false advertising.

If I have to pay up can I still keep the cat?    :januscat
TytajLucheek

Jer-oh-me

Hiya!

Here's your official hello from your friendly neighborhood red squirrel! Enjoy the forums, and don't worry about the mods, they're all a good bunch! Just keep your nose clean as the saying goes.