Greetings

Started by yaksha, April 14, 2008, 04:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yaksha

Good afternoon, everybody.  My name is Yaksha, and I'm new here.  I've plenty of experience RPing on other forums, and I've been looking for a place to spend some time.  I think I may have found another good forum; hope you all agree!

Tapewolf

Hello and welcome.  Make sure you familiarise yourself with the rules.  In particular, RP'ing is only supposed to happen in the RP section, otherwise the mods will get annoyed.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Nope.

The mods don't get annoyed. The mods get even. Works ever so much better that way. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 14, 2008, 05:37:52 PM
The mods don't get annoyed. The mods get even. Works ever so much better that way. ;-]

Shh, you'll scare them away...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Eibborn

Welcome in! Prepare to be doused in weirdness. Intro threads tend to end up like that. ;D
/kicks the internet over

Ren Gaulen

Alright, alright, the weirdness is here!.. *grumble* Sanity is for the weak, so leave it at the door, beware of accidental fires, beware of cardboard boxes (see above), beware of the people telling you to beware of people. *checks the list* Guess that's all. Have fun! And muffins!! :3
:doommuffin
Just remember that they tend to get possessed by some ebil spirits around here... :paranoid

yaksha

Oh, you'll learn pretty fast, I'm not quite normal myself, either.

Jim Halisstrad

Hello
I'm pregnant because of this message board :<

yaksha

I was under the impression message boards could only impregnate other message boards  :erk

Gabi

Welcome, yaksha! I think you've already got the general idea of what this board is like, but I hope you enjoy getting more of it. :mowsmile
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Boog

>:3 Ah, fresh meat.

Welcometothefreakingforumswe'reweirdyaddayadda RPer, you say? Wouldn't have guessed. :P Glad to know you're enthusiastic, can't wait to RP with ya when you're ready and up to date on the forum rules. Just remember not to trust anyone with a post count divisible by five or twelve and you'll do fine.

Damaris

Please be sure to read the forum rules (which can be found by clicking the rules button on the top portion of the page) as well as reading the RP specific rules (which is a sticky topic in the RP forum)

I have a feeling you haven't done that yet, and ignorance is not an excuse here at the clockwork mansion.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

yakanaj

I'm new here too, but I have met a few people already. Let me tell you - it's really fun if you can get them to go on a rant. The things they come up with are really amusing.

Welcome!

Jim Halisstrad

... ok, all of these Japaneses-esk names are confusing.

Yakanaj, I'm calling you Skippy.
Yaksha-  You shall be henceforth known as Bubba.

Also, welcome to Skippy, as I believe she is new.  Congrats on the engagement BTW

yaksha

I apologize for my lack of activity, I've been feeling a bit sickish lately, but I just got over it.  I'm back for a while, pending some other disaster.