Continuation

Started by X-ATMOS, April 08, 2006, 09:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X-ATMOS

-www.deviantart.com/view/31542415/

Can't figure out howto post images in spite of help.

Darkmoon

Firstly, please make sure that if you're doing a series of comics that you want opinions on, to try and keep them all to the same thread. Makes it easier to browse them all, and it stops the forum from getting cluttered. And with the merging of this forum with DMFA on the horizon, we're going to need to make sure the forum doesn;'t get overly cluttered.

That said, you comics... aren't that impressive. To be honest, I just don't see where the funny is.

ilpalazzo

Sage Boy hasssss ssspoken. Ka-Hisss. :spidey

X-ATMOS

W/e. I still have to refine my techinique anyway. It takes practice to be funny.

ilpalazzo

Instaed of practicing.................Read your stuff over. Would it kill you?

Xuzaf D

Illy just gets better every day. :laugh

Darkmoon

You have tp practice to be good at art. If you don't have the funny, practice won;t make that better.

ilpalazzo

See some people are just funny.

Darkmoon

Damaris

yeah, take Darkmoon for example.  Practice just really isn't helping him... or his spelling >)

Just take it slow, and decide what you want your punchline to be.  Make it snappy, and easy to understand.  Then figure out what your characters need to say to get there.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber