Xze-Xze's li'l Sketchbook (update 12/4 *Chibi Kiyoko and Haku!^^*)

Started by Nikki, July 16, 2006, 01:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of my old arts should i re-do?

Xze in a dress
Pirate Xze
Feral Xze
try to do pr0n
MORE CHIBIS!!

Zedd

xHaZxMaTx

Your poll says Xze in a dress, not more chibis. :P  But they're very nice, why'd you say you couldnt draw chibis?

Nikki

i know what the poll says X3 but i'm just trying to get to do chibis better =3
and these are my first chibi-like chibis ^^

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

King Of Hearts

xHaZxMaTx

I tried a new coloring technique on one of my favorite drawings of yours.  Shiny. :mowdizzy

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Nikki

about 5 Naruto Chibis, RJ fanart and re-done old art coming next weekend ^^;

Nikki

I officially close this thread since it's been dead for so long (*crycrycry*)

will make a new thread in time

Gareeku

Er, why? It's only been just over a month since you last put up a piece of art. There's no need at all to close it.

Nikki

Quote from: Gareeku on January 11, 2007, 10:32:09 AM
Er, why? It's only been just over a month since you last put up a piece of art. There's no need at all to close it.
cuz i gots plans >=3

Damaris

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber