Hey guys! (and Gals)

Started by Solais, January 08, 2007, 07:30:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solais

I suppose it would be appropriate for me to go ahead and say that I'm new here. I have belonged to another gamer forum before but left because they never actually talked about games, unlike what I had found here. Then there is the added addition of the web comic, this seems to be a great site.

Gabi

Well, I''m glad you like it so far. I don't talk about videogames much myself, but... welcome!

I'd give you the customary warnings but you'll learn about them soon enough.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

RJ

Welcome to the forum! I hope you have a nice time here...

Please accept this basket of welcome muffins from me to you! :rj

*runs*

Gabi

Ok, first thing to beware of: RJ's muffins.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

RJ

Aww, don't ruin the fun!

Dang, almost forgot:  :mwaha

Roureem Egas

Heya and welcome to all the forums. c:

Turnsky

Quote from: Gabi on January 08, 2007, 08:35:42 AM
Ok, first thing to beware of: RJ's muffins.

i still have the stitches from the damn things!

and welcome, welcome, and yeah, beware the muffins.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Stygian

Welcome! I wonder if you've heard about the swedish-developed The Darkness game that is coming up. In case you haven't, check it up! I certainly am looking forward to it, in any case...

Suwako

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hiya, welcome to the forum!

Watch out for anyone who is telling you to watch out for things, they're probably up to something.

oh, and there's two or three or five comics, depending on how you register them - DMFA, the most popular one, but also CVRPG and DSWC, and then the two CVRPG spin-offs, sortof, Tales of the Fallen and Out of the Darkness.. although those are weekend ones, I guess.

Oh, yes, just one more thing - anyone who tells you I'm evil is lying. Darkmoon, now he's evil. Me, I'm just misunderstood.

[edited because llearch fails at using [url] tags. What a noob!]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

RJ's muffins are fine. I have no idea where their reputation comes from. Of course, I also enjoy root canals. And open-heart surgery. Without anaesthetic. At the same time.

[edited because Bill can't spell anaesthetic. What a noob! :-) ]

Zedd

Welcome to the forum...Please buy a DMFA related plush merchandice from my stand...Sadly dont ask for Janus or Fa'Lina related kind of plushes....I wont have any in stock till the next decade so if you sign this note you can wait that long I will call you when they are in...Thank you...Come again and enjoy the forums :)

xHaZxMaTx

*Cough* llearch, you forgot Abel's Story.

Anyway, I could swear I already posted in here, but I probably only thought I did because I had only just woken up.  Welcome, anyway.  llearch isn't evil, he's a little... eh.  Bill's also 'eh' but in a more annoying way.  RJ's very nice, but her muffins explode, so that's a definate minus. :<

And everyone else is just insane; but that's not to say the llearch, Bill and RJ aren't. ;)

llearch n'n'daCorna

You're correct, there, Haz, I totally and utterly forgot Abel's Story.

I'm not sure how I managed that. :-/
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

You manage lots of dubious achievements.  :<

TheGreyRonin

Welcome to the forums, Solais! Pull up a seat of your choice, grab a snack or drink, and bathe in the insanity!

(And I bestow upon thee.....First Karma!)

Melpomene

Welcome, welcome! Watch out for the couches, they have taffy, and for the not-me Mel, she lures you away from the emergency exit! Other than that, this place is relatively safe, so enjoy~

Mel Dragonkitty

<Places large palm tree in front of emergency exit. Smiles with best "who me, officer?" face on.> What emergency exit? <Places "To the emergency exit" sign pointing to the darkest scary shadows.> We don't have any trouble making new friends around here. None at all.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Stygian

*Two poison green-glowing eyes gaze out from the darkest scary shadows*

Noooo... none at all... *Stygian says in a musing tone*

Gareeku

*pokes the eyes with a stick* ooooh, squishy. :3

Hey there, welcome to the forums! :) *bows politely*

Xuzaf D

Quote from: Solais on January 08, 2007, 07:30:43 AM
I suppose it would be appropriate for me to go ahead and say that I'm new here.
Actually, I'm pretty sure that it's appropriate to say hello in this case. I think we could have figured out your little new person secret by ourselves.

Hi, am the lesser forum asshole; nice to meet you sort of.

Stygian

Quote from: Gareeku on January 08, 2007, 11:00:47 PM
*pokes the eyes with a stick* ooooh, squishy. :3

Hey there, welcome to the forums! :) *bows politely*

*Yelps and slides back into the shadows, crawling*

My eyes! My beautiful, creepy eyes!

*A clawed fist slips out from the shadows and shakes at Gareeku*

Curse you! Foiled again... We will remember this, Manoko!

LionHeart

*appears in a flash of blue light*

Hi! Welcome to this refuge of complete and utter strangeness.

Leave your remaining sanity at the door, in the secure storage facility provided, and remember to hang on to your claim ticket if you want it back.

Be extremely cautious of anything you hear from a talking box; they like to monkey around.

Hmm, that sign for the emergency exit appears to be pointing the wrong way... *snaps fingers, and the sign turns to point in the correct direction* There, that's better...

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug*

Enjoy the insanity your stay.

*waves, and vanishes in a shower of coloured sparkles*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Castle Pokemetroid

Quote from: Solais on January 08, 2007, 07:30:43 AM
I have belonged to another gamer forum before but left because they never actually talked about games, unlike what I had found here.

Solais, like the Claimh Solais from the games Castlevania Aria or Dawn of sorrow?

Anyway hi.

I don't post as often as I used to, but I still read everything about every two days. So, don't expect to see me much.

(I've also never answered a newbie thread in months maybe?)

Gareeku

Quote from: Stygian on January 09, 2007, 12:09:28 PM
*Yelps and slides back into the shadows, crawling*

My eyes! My beautiful, creepy eyes!

*A clawed fist slips out from the shadows and shakes at Gareeku*

Curse you! Foiled again... We will remember this, Manoko!

Bwahahaha... >:3