2015/10/23 - [DMFA #1614] Not the best word choice

Started by Kipiru, October 23, 2015, 06:59:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kipiru

Dark Pegasus's expression in the third panel is priceless! The sheer bewilderment at such a declaration is making me giggle uncontrollably  :mowhappy

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

MT Hazard

Just how closely related are they anyway? If they are distant cousins, well... lets say it gives the fan fiction writers something to work with.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Grey Wolf

Quote from: MT Hazard on October 23, 2015, 07:27:46 AM
Just how closely related are they anyway? If they are distant cousins, well... lets say it gives the fan fiction writers something to work with.

Second cousins: aka fair game. Also, (first) cousins have enough genetic diversity that it isn't much of a problem anyway, it's mostly a societal thing.
Warning: This forum goer is prone to bouts of logic, and has a dry sense of humor.

llearch n'n'daCorna

"Stop touching me" bweeheeheehee
"You have accomplished neither of my requests" bweeheehee

Oh, DP. You so funny. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

D'ymkarra

The kind of 'therapy' Regina requires, I don't think anyone in the realm of furrae is qualified to provide..

Also, the world needs more of Lorenda being attractive.. <3
'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

Kuzma Volkov

Owwwie

There's Cream Soda up my nose now.. xD

That look on DP's face...

Tarakona

Paging Doctor Delna!
http://www.missmab.com/Demo/being.php

Please do keep drawing DP and Regina comics. It's like a soap opera of demon problems and I am highly addicted.
:goamber :popcorn

Cassi-kun

We've got some quality Regina face going on today
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Hariman

Quote from: Kipiru on October 23, 2015, 06:59:38 AM
Dark Pegasus's expression in the third panel is priceless! The sheer bewilderment at such a declaration is making me giggle uncontrollably  :mowhappy

It's the kind of expression that says: "OH DARK GOD IT'S WORSE THAN ANYTHING I IMAGINED!"  :mowwink
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!

ZacAttac21

All Regina needs to do is tackle with her horns at a lower angle... >:3

Shadowdancer

I can recommend a therapist

http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_527.php

well, close enough right?
The most powerful magic is just a distraction.

Ghostwish

I'm in agreement with Tapewolf. DP is making the right choice of action -regardless-.

Delian Williams

Taking a look at some comic book villains, it appears that an inferno with direction and self-esteem is still a better oponent than someone, who has gone completely bonkers. On the other hand, Regina looks more like an inhabitant of teenage hell to me, with her thoughts fixed on vanity. Anyways, I hate seeing her like this despite her vain, bloodthirsty, psychopathic, sociopathic tendencies.

I wonder if getting a demon psychologist would be an overall good idea. :B

Truth be told, I'm starting to worry about Ray.