11-7-06: Intent to kill? Check.

Started by willow186129, November 06, 2006, 08:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

willow186129

Muahaha! Topic up!

I didn't know that the mallet was magical...

bill

Well, she's about to die, but thank god the paperwork's in order.

Toric

She pulled a Bugs-Bunny! Technically she didn't reach off-screen to grab the mallet from thin air, but it was close enough.

Cute secretary lady. It's so sad that she's probably going to feel a lot of pain eventually if not very, very soon.
Yap by Silver.

Aisha deCabre

Wow, quickie update.  I wonder how the secretary can seem so calm when a furre she seems to know is dangerous has just pulled out the famous mallet.

Oh wait...she must be a twink if she's in Twink Territories.  Godmoders.  Forgot.  :rolleyes
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Alondro

*Charles hmms* Alexsi has inherited the mystical mallet of Jurei!   :B

*Charline also hmms*  Nice new temporarily-alive-soon-to-be-flattened gazelle character!  *looks at Amber with big cute kitty eyes*  Can I eat her afterward?  Please?   :3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Roureem Egas

I forgot that there'd be an update. Now I feel a little bit better about today. :3

This is probably the earliest it I've ever saw it update. [/tangent]

Nice hammer summoning effect. I'm guessing an actual life attempt is not actually going to go through all the way though. Biggs might see a bit of Wildy in Alexis there.

Izkata

Woah - it was posted minutes before I finished rereading the Archives.... That was rather confusing for a moment!  :mowhappy

Netami

I was visiting my Dad one time and there was an issue of Popular Science in which a think tank in Washington had declared it's progress on a machine that made it so you only needed about sixty minutes of sleep a night. It functioned a lot like the machine in Chrono Trigger, where you got all the necessary sleep but still felt a bit tired and cranky. They said they didn't know how much longer it would be until release, but I have a feeling it's going to be awhile.

Kenji

Quote from: Netami on November 06, 2006, 09:00:13 PM
I was visiting my Dad one time and there was an issue of Popular Science in which a think tank in Washington had declared it's progress on a machine that made it so you only needed about sixty minutes of sleep a night. It functioned a lot like the machine in Chrono Trigger, where you got all the necessary sleep but still felt a bit tired and cranky. They said they didn't know how much longer it would be until release, but I have a feeling it's going to be awhile.

But..... will you still be hungry?

terrycloth

Quote from: Aisha deCabre on November 06, 2006, 08:20:31 PMOh wait...she must be a twink if she's in Twink Territories.  Godmoders.  Forgot.  :rolleyes

I'm thinking 'invisible force field' as the 'ha ha you can't hurt me' thing here.

Hmm... I wonder if Alexei's parents blessed the wedding? Maybe Destania promised Biggs her daughter's hand in marriage?

Netami

Quote from: FireKatKid on November 06, 2006, 09:01:05 PM

Well, yeah. It didn't mention anything about curing hunger.

Faerie Alex

Quote from: terrycloth on November 06, 2006, 09:01:53 PM
Quote from: Aisha deCabre on November 06, 2006, 08:20:31 PMOh wait...she must be a twink if she's in Twink Territories.  Godmoders.  Forgot.  :rolleyes

I'm thinking 'invisible force field' as the 'ha ha you can't hurt me' thing here.

Hmm... I wonder if Alexei's parents blessed the wedding? Maybe Destania promised Biggs her daughter's hand in marriage?
Possibly in exchange for getting Edward back?

I doubt it, but it is always a possibility.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

GabrielsThoughts

wedding dress insert dollars, An arranged kidnapping *cough* marrage *cough* insert dollars, wedding planner insert dollars.
Justifiable hommicide... priceless, for every thing else there's mows.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Nino

Quote from: FireKatKid on November 06, 2006, 09:01:05 PM

Awesome reference. Hi5.

You know, Alexsi doesn't seem Bigg's type. She's way too dominant, and taller them him. I'd think he'd feel threatened.

I want that secertaries hair color =O

Zedd

Well I know someone will get fiber in their diet..

RJ

Just because I can....

Quote#37- Law of Extradimensional Capacitance- All anime females have an
extrasdimensional storage space of variable volume somewhere on their person from
which they can instantly retrieve any object at a moment's notice. This mysterious
dimension is commonly called "Malletspace".
First Corollary (AKA The Hammer Rule)- The most common item stored is a
heavy mallet, costumes/uniforms, power suits/armor, and large bazookas.

e_voyager

aww RJ you beat me to the hammer space comment. ah well if you have a few muffins i can forgive you. just do tell Acane that i was too slow or she'll baka me like she does Ranma
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Faerie Alex

Yeah, but the mallet looked like it was magically phasing in. Not to say that it might not have been stored on her person, but it looks like magic was involved somewhere.

Come to think of it, is this the first time that we're seeing her take out the mallet before hitting someone? :eager
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Zedd

All I can say the dik dik doe wont live long

GabrielsThoughts

Quote from: RJ on November 06, 2006, 09:28:32 PM
Just because I can....

Quote#37- Law of Extradimensional Capacitance- All anime females have an
extrasdimensional storage space of variable volume somewhere on their person from
which they can instantly retrieve any object at a moment's notice. This mysterious
dimension is commonly called "Malletspace".
First Corollary (AKA The Hammer Rule)- The most common item stored is a
heavy mallet, costumes/uniforms, power suits/armor, and large bazookas.

What about Ranma? He could summon mallets also and Mutsu could summon weapons too.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Manawolf

You've never heard of mallet space?

Don't kill the sexy gazelle girl!

Fresnor

Which now begs the question of, if she can pull the mallet out of thin air like that, how was it stolen the first time?

GabrielsThoughts

you're assuming the mallet is not corporial when it's in its true form.

Toric

No, he's just assuming it's highly unlikely that she left it at the inn to get stolen since she could just make it vanish/appear at will.
Yap by Silver.

Distracting

Quote from: Fresnor on November 06, 2006, 09:58:00 PM
Which now begs the question of, if she can pull the mallet out of thin air like that, how was it stolen the first time?

She was probably kidnapped/knocked out before she had the chance to summon it.

Aridas

Quote from: Fresnor on November 06, 2006, 09:58:00 PM
Because it wasn't established back then. I think it was pre-serious-dmfa. Now everything has to have one of those "meaning" things >.>

Alan Garou

My goat! Mine! I'm a jackal, that means I am allowed to hunt gazelle-morphs. (Assuming the lionesses don't get them first.) Anyway, I have great respect for the administrative gazelle/impala. She is amazingly calm under pressure.

Akisohida

Quote from: Alan Garou on November 06, 2006, 10:20:14 PM
My goat! Mine! I'm a jackal, that means I am allowed to hunt gazelle-morphs. (Assuming the lionesses don't get them first.) Anyway, I have great respect for the administrative gazelle/impala. She is amazingly calm under pressure.

She is not under pressure..yet. Soon, she will be under a mallets-worth of pressure swung  by an angry feline. :mwaha
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Manawolf

Gazelles don't have the largest of brains.

e_voyager

true but they survived   this long. they must have something going for them.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey