2024-08-19 - DMFA #2132 - Blowups happen

Started by Tapewolf, August 19, 2024, 08:45:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Well, that expose from Ahnora onwards seems to have put Jyrras back into an anti-Hizell mood again.  I wonder if he's still going to cancel the weapons project?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

joshofspam

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 19, 2024, 08:45:36 AMWell, that expose from Ahnora onwards seems to have put Jyrras back into an anti-Hizell mood again.  I wonder if he's still going to cancel the weapons project?
Being honest about it, I doubt taking Abel's advice is the smartest move when it comes to dealing with Hizell. At this point, Abel is a bit of bait for Destania. So, you know he'll probably be watching any active connection he has at this point that Destania could use against Abel.

And while losing his job at the Inn hacks that off the list. Jyrres is very much still on that list. Jyrres might not want to actively pursue Hizell. But he still might want to take precautions against Hizell in the defensive side of things at least.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Talashar

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Hariman

In Kria's defense Mehlata WAS trying to kill her at the time, and not that "haha, she's just playing" way.  The "Haha, I'M IN DANGER!" kind of way.

As for fighting Hizell, they need to wait until there's lots of weapons ready, the time is right, and there's something big enough that can be used on Hizell even if there's an undermining of the wish/spell that affects Biggs.
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!