Something enlightening you need to see

Started by Red Phoenix, December 02, 2021, 04:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Phoenix

What's the matter, Amber? Afraid of the truth?

Amber Williams

My dude, I don't have time in my life for someone who is going to cherry-pick their factoids to try to stick it to a furry webcomic artist.  You are doing a mad disrespect to the people who have died and suffered from a tragic event, they don't deserve to be your soap-box to promote more prejudice. 

I'm just really sad for you, that you looked at a tragic event and thought it was a great time and place to try to take a shot at me.   You could be so much better, you could be happier and helping the world become a better place.  You could spend your time building other people up with kindness, but you're instead choosing to spend that energy trying to tear others down.    I'm sad, and perhaps a bit disappointed, cause you seem to be someone with a heart full of hate and anger. 

May you find contentment in this world one day.

Dorcan JerBand

That makes the second time you perma-banned me for expressing my political beliefs and you wonder why I'm so mad at you.

Quote from: Amber Williams on December 03, 2021, 12:28:20 PM
You are doing a mad disrespect to the people who have died and suffered from a tragic event, they don't deserve to be your soap-box to promote more prejudice.

Promote more prejudice? I have nothing against black people but I have everything against a terrorist organization that is trying to promote a communist revolution in my country as we speak.

You could be so much better, you could be happier and helping the world become a better place.  You could spend your time building other people up with kindness, but you're instead choosing to spend that energy trying to tear others down.    I'm sad, and perhaps a bit disappointed, cause you seem to be someone with a heart full of hate and anger.

Two ways to help the world, one is to help good men, other is to destroy bad men. You tried to bail rioters out of prison and thus perpetuate the ongoing unrest in my country and when I tried to tell you what you were doing was wrong, you perma-banned me. Forgive me for feeling a little miffed. I am only hoping to help you recognize the sheer wrongness of what you've done but barring that, I hope your fans can realize that.

Darkmoon

They didn't ban you, fuck face, the admins here did. And then you came back, like a cockroach in the middle of the kitchen. You want to know why you were banned from this forum -- which, let me remind you, is a cooperative of multiple webcomics and other topics, so coming here to bitch about some perceived slight by one webcomic artist not only does a disservice to them but also to the other creators here, as well as all the other members that come here to talk about their favorite comics -- it's because you're a hateful little troll. No one wants you here. Take a hint and show yourself the door.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

SALVATION!!!

Quote from: Darkmoon on December 03, 2021, 05:21:51 PM
They didn't ban you, fuck face, the admins here did. And then you came back, like a cockroach in the middle of the kitchen.

A difference that makes no difference.

QuoteYou want to know why you were banned from this forum -- which, let me remind you, is a cooperative of multiple webcomics and other topics, so coming here to bitch about some perceived slight by one webcomic artist not only does a disservice to them but also to the other creators here, as well as all the other members that come here to talk about their favorite comics --

I'll just ignore how you call the subverting of the American justice system and, by extension, peace and stability on the American homefront is little more than a "perceived slight".

Quoteit's because you're a hateful little troll.

I'm a "hateful little troll" for having views on the opposite end of the political spectrum as you... tell me how that works without incidentally justifying a Civil War.
[/quote]

Darkmoon

I don't give a shit what your opinions are, douche-trout. You're attacking another member of the forum. If you'd read the rules, and you are required to do in the agreement when you register an account, you would see that's a ban-able offense. Plain and simple. You want to rail against the injustice of a comic artist disagreeing with you? Go find some other rock to do it under.

And, AGAIN, this ISN'T a forum just for Meb's comic. The admins rule here on their own terms. Now fuck off.

Alicorn

Attacking? If you were really worried about attacks you would have moved ReverseRazgriz's thread to the Abandoned Mine as quickly as you moved this one. No... this is about anti-right-wing censorship and you know it!

Darkmoon

It's not censorship on a private server, dude. You have no "first amendment rights" here. If we don't like you, we ban you. Easy peasy.

Sprocketsdance

Quote from: Alicorn on December 04, 2021, 02:22:33 PM
Attacking? If you were really worried about attacks you would have moved ReverseRazgriz's thread to the Abandoned Mine as quickly as you moved this one. No... this is about anti-right-wing censorship and you know it!

Cool. Consider yourself censored.

Darkmoon

I'm sure he legit thinks he's sticking it to us by continuing to come back. All they're doing is helping us patch holes in the defenses by wildcard banning more stuff.

Sprocketsdance

Yeah, I dunno. All these attempts from them with complete disregard to the rules of this forum is really making me rethink my views. Maybe I should be a conservative and I can be just like they are! I can think I'm above any rules just because I believe so strongly in what I'm saying! The wool is over everyone's eyes! Wake up!

Darkmoon

There is a right way and a wrong way to handle these kinds of discussions. The first is that if the person you're talking to doesn't want to discuss it, don't double down and force them into it. They failed in that regard.

There's also the idea that they should, you know, approach the matter in a non-accusatory way. That is where we get the "attack" from. "Amber contributed to this," is not a statement that says, "hey, so, I have a view different from yours. I'd like to take a moment to have a considerate, albeit frank, discussion on the matter."

And then, if we want to get into the meat of the matter: (a) Antifa stands for "Anti-fascist" so then I have to wonder why it is that Alicorn, or whatever name they're going under, is in support of fascists since while (b) what part of Black lives doesn't, in fact, matter to them.

I'm sure, within a couple of hours, we'll see some new account from them railing about everything we just said without actually taking the beat to be kind and considerate. But then, even if they wanted to have a frank discussion now, they violated the "no duplicate accounts" rule six times over so they'll be insta-banned again on basic principle.

Have whatever views you want, dickhead. More power to ya. I would have actually enjoyed a rousing debate. But the rules are rules and if you break them you get punted from the forum. End of story.

Merlin

"i know everybody thinks im a huge moron, but surely if i keep posting even stupider things they'll come around to my side eventually"

or: dig up, stupid

if you'll excuse me i'm going back to *checks notes* subverting of the American justice system and, by extension, peace and stability on the American homefront

llearch n'n'daCorna

I kinda wish I'd been around for this, but also not. >.>
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears