2014/06/13 - [DMFA #1494] She's on to me...

Started by ZacAttac21, June 13, 2014, 03:43:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

Hmm... Y'know, given how sneaky Amber can be, I wonder if those posters on the wall are hints about her little "secret project"?

Also, check out the new banner on the Katbox site!

Jenka

And beware the Gallery link is not to  DMFA Fan art but to  Katbox Fan art  and NOT SAFE FOR WORK!

Very good stuff otherwise.

lemurvid

Also, this is another prime example of how open-minded and non-judgmental Matilda is.
Here she's meeting a woman who invited her boyfriend to a party to pretend to be her boyfriend and she's all... Hi there! :mowmeep
Can you imagine anyone else acting so positively?
It's why we love her so. And the fact she's gorgeous.
And the Cunning Belt of Date Success of course.

That's it Lorenda! Can you accessorise a naked person? Or would that not count?

Newsflash!! The Katbox Banner Now has added Alexsi! She wasn't there this morning. So watch this space, presumably...

Amber Williams

I'll make a wibble warble about the gallery thing to ze katbox folks to see if there can be either a link to just the DMFA section or just a "careful. Here be NSFW dragons" splash page put up so folks don't suddenly get unexpected promotions. :U

icarus

SECRET PROJECTS INDEED

kellyn: it's like being a secret agent, outside we look perfectly normal. no giant metal faces or tattooed eyes or mohawks. BUT. SECRETLY. DRAWING RAINBOW MONSTERS AND ROOOOLE PLAAAAAYING oh the shame oh the humanity, and man i know so many more cool people now wtf is that

lilpuppy23

The banner changes! One day Alexsi was there, the next day, she isn't and menu-looking things are there instead! I wonder if it's based on time of day or picked randomly when you visit...

Someone stay up till 3:14 AM and see if there's any secrets!!!

ZacAttac21

Quote from: lilpuppy23 on June 15, 2014, 01:35:07 PM
The banner changes! One day Alexsi was there, the next day, she isn't and menu-looking things are there instead! I wonder if it's based on time of day or picked randomly when you visit...

Someone stay up till 3:14 AM and see if there's any secrets!!!

:U Huh. She does come and go. Nice trick...

It's not based on time though. I've noticed when I turn to the most recent comic she's there, but if I go back a page she disappears. It appears to be based on what particular page you're looking at.

Tapewolf

I believe a WIP may have been shown on Twitter or somesuch.  There's a bar background, and a collection of characters that can be overlaid on top, either randomly or according to various rules.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Lego3400

It seems to depend on the individual comic page