2014/06/10 - [DMFA #1493] Flying Cow Eyebrows!

Started by ZacAttac21, June 10, 2014, 02:24:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

Dan's real girlfriend meets Dan's alleged girlfriend. Why do I get the feeling that a misunderstanding is brewing? Either that or Lorenda convinces her to buy an amazon outfit. ;)

D'ymkarra

Quote from: CubiKitsune on June 10, 2014, 02:24:08 AM
Dan's real girlfriend meets Dan's alleged girlfriend. Why do I get the feeling that a misunderstanding is brewing?

I don't foresee misunderstanding, as Lorenda was behind her own ruse, but perhaps a bit of initial awkwardness leading to some girl talk when their mutual friendship is discovered. Either way, this should be *very* interesting..

Especially for Dan, if Lorenda succeeds in her quest.

'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

llearch n'n'daCorna

I can see a very simple approach for Lorenda, but I don't know if she's the type to wander up and say "I could get a big bonus for getting you into the store; would you be willing to buy something, just to get us all off your back, as it were?"

Perhaps it's just me who's such a linear thinker. >.>
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ChaosMageX

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on June 10, 2014, 09:14:07 AM
I can see a very simple approach for Lorenda, but I don't know if she's the type to wander up and say "I could get a big bonus for getting you into the store; would you be willing to buy something, just to get us all off your back, as it were?"

Dammit, llearch, now I'm imagining Kate, Bernadette, Lorenda, and any other employees of the store all sitting on Matilda's back. :giggle As a taur, she certainly has a long enough back to make that physically possible.

Also, it would be refreshing to see Lorenda take the blunt honesty approach, but I agree that she doesn't seem like the kind of person to do that.

Icon by Sunblink

D'ymkarra

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on June 10, 2014, 09:14:07 AM

I can see Lorenda inheriting a lot of bold & brashness from her mother's side, with some subtlety from her being half..always possible though.
'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf