2014/05/15 - [DMFA #1485] With friends like that...

Started by ZacAttac21, May 15, 2014, 02:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

...Suddenly I feel glad that my pets can't talk...  :januscat

Wanderer

Well, somebody clearly needs to be introduced to the paper-shredder.  :rolleyes

ZacAttac21

Tapewolf

Quote from: CubiKitsune on May 15, 2014, 02:48:34 AM
...Suddenly I feel glad that my pets can't talk...  :januscat

"Do you have a warp-aci?" the professor asked.

"It's hard to do a covert operation to bring in a fugitive when you have this little glowing thing floating about and constantly demanding ice-cream." --Illiath

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

LoneHowler

At first I was "but I thought Able knew every Warpaci in the academy?" but then I realized it probably didn't come from there. Then I thought that Able could distract it with boxes, then I realized it probably wouldn't like common boxes, it probably would only be interested in boxes that held high end items from designer stores
Yes I know I'm a horrid speller queen of typos but dang it, I'm trying to get better
MY warp aci crappy photoshop I wish I had my tablet working
My Yappty thanks Silver :)
(hmm my sig needs updating. eeeeeh I'll do it later 07/29/06)

Drakkenmensch

I suddenly realized that Piflak counts on her Warp-aci being snobbish.

"Oh, you don't want to come? Enjoy non-stop judgement from a magical spirit who will throw out all your stuff and make nasty comments to people who can beat you up for... oh you will come after all! Splendid."

joshofspam

Quote from: Drakkenmensch on May 15, 2014, 07:13:19 AM
I suddenly realized that Piflak counts on her Warp-aci being snobbish.

"Oh, you don't want to come? Enjoy non-stop judgement from a magical spirit who will throw out all your stuff and make nasty comments to people who can beat you up for... oh you will come after all! Splendid."

Quoar playing an interesting game of hot potato then?

I wonder how many times Quoar has done this with his invites? I wonder what he's sent in the past in his place? Potted plants? Girl scout selling girl scout cookies? A pizza guy delivering pizza?

It should be an interesting party considering a certain dragon is tracking Abel again.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Tuyu

It seems to me that the Warp-Aci we've seen before have been fairly...consistent, in their behavior.

With this one being a bit different, I wonder if Piflak (or one of her underlings) spends years or decades training an entire contingent of Warp-Aci for just such occasions.

(I was originally going to say 'just for Abel', but I'd find it hard to believe even a clan Piflak cubi could train a Warp-Aci that well, that quickly.)

Attic Rat

Would Mab let Abel borrow Pip for a short time? The drake seems to have something of a way with warp-aci problems.
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

Laplace5

Just a thought; the Warp-Aci might be that snooty because they're Piflak's personal ones, and are affected through her power