2014/04/04 [DMFA #1475] Ka-BEWM!

Started by Riddle78, April 04, 2014, 02:32:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riddle78

Well,then! Looks like things are going downhill. Or is it uphill? Tough to tell with Kria. Buck up,Sherri! Kria'd probably take you on in her firm if you get canned from your current job! What could possible go wrong?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Laplace5

This...does not look like it bodes well for our favourite demon mare (i'd like to follow)... :mowsad

On the brighter side, Sherri makes one cute dullahan, though she has being a sheep of massive neck floofage to help with that.

HaDDea

Well, Kria didn't get to be ~1000 years old by not being able to handle things... right? But it looks like she's not coming out of this unscathed.

...this is gonna be really, REALLY bad for the Undead, even if she survives  :C
Dammit, Mehlata - whyyyyyy~

Tapewolf

Quote from: HaDDea on April 04, 2014, 10:47:06 AM
Well, Kria didn't get to be ~1000 years old by not being able to handle things... right? But it looks like she's not coming out of this unscathed.

She's only about half that.

Quote...this is gonna be really, REALLY bad for the Undead, even if she survives  :C

What would really flip DP out is if Kria gets undeaded.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Wanderer

Don't worry, everything will be fine. Ish.

ChaosMageX

...this is gonna be really, REALLY bad for the Undead, even if she survives  :C

Well, since she seemed more than willing to throw her body out of the window in order to try to at least injure Kria, that makes it even more likely that her brain case is somewhere away from her body and the battle, possibly being moved by a fragment of her tail and possibly being guided by the senses of one of her missing hair snake heads, as was postulated in a previous thread.

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 04, 2014, 11:35:57 AM

Yes, she's only 418 years old, according to her cast page.

Quote from: Laplace5 on April 04, 2014, 10:07:45 AM
This...does not look like it bodes well for our favourite demon mare (i'd like to follow)... :mowsad

On the brighter side, Sherri makes one cute dullahan, though she has being a sheep of massive neck floofage to help with that.

Are you also a fan of Durarara!!, Laplace5? :3

Icon by Sunblink

joshofspam

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 04, 2014, 06:48:12 AM
Is it just me who thought of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRPP-Amf99M

(or similar)

I've been sort of thinking these since she went out the window.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMqX7BvUGaw and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHzh96ehv4A

But yes, that's going to leave quite a mess from the look of things.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Arcblade

The fact that Kria isn't even close to panicking about falling that far is... comforting.  Like, "this isn't nearly important enough to distract me from that niggling deja vu sensation" suggests she'll be just fine landing.  Though that might just be her particular craziness.

HaDDea

Quote from: ChaosMageX on April 04, 2014, 11:52:18 AM
Quote from: Tapewolf on April 04, 2014, 11:35:57 AM

Yes, she's only 418 years old, according to her cast page.

Huh. That would mean she was only 30-40-ish when the trauma in Abel's life occurred. It's weird to think that they're so close in age - I thought she was older (at least 500 or so, she acts middle-aged). She was pretty young for a demon to be passing that test (whatever it was).

Tuyu

Thing is...when you're in a tall building, a couple hundred feet directly above an explosion on the ground, all you can see is the smoke cloud... ;)

Howl

I think Mehlata's idea is along the lines of "UGH! I might as well take you to Hell with me!".

I'm saying she blew herself up.

joshofspam

Quote from: Howl on April 04, 2014, 05:01:33 PM
I think Mehlata's idea is along the lines of "UGH! I might as well take you to Hell with me!".

I'm saying she blew herself up.
Judging by the tint of the one panel and the sound you may be right or at the very least she let loose with another powerful spell aimed at Kria.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Attic Rat

It worries me that Sherri is leaning out through the broken window, like that... I hope she doesn't lose her head.
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

Yarott

If Sherri does get fired, can she move in to Kria's place? Maybe get a job over there. I'm more concerned about Sherri's future... and my amusement on the circumstances.

Peptobislawl

Well on the bright side Sherri, think of how much workers comp you'll get!

I'm probably busy not doing anything right now.

Laplace5

Not particularly ChaosMageX; I knew of dullahans way before I saw that show, but i will admit that Celty is love.
Hmm, Sherri in a leather catsuit...

Hariman

Eh, I figure Kria can take a fall from a building and a magical explosion. Granted, I think she'll probably have some kind of injury, but I figure Mehlata is going to take the worst of the fall.

Quote from: Laplace5 on April 07, 2014, 01:38:09 PM
Not particularly ChaosMageX; I knew of dullahans way before I saw that show, but i will admit that Celty is love.
Hmm, Sherri in a leather catsuit...

<.< >.> <.< Celty was a fun character to me. The super extreme dedicated traffic officer was hilarious though.

Also, I suspect you're a fan of Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor.
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!