2014/03/20[DMFA #1470] Meetings, anticlimaxes and boxes

Started by MT Hazard, March 20, 2014, 06:25:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

Meeting over, although I think Dan should be slightly more concerned about his mother trying to wipe out an entire race.

Hopefully he will get his robe back (De robesu!) sometime soon and get though the next month without too many injuries or brain strains.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: MT Hazard on March 20, 2014, 06:25:08 AM
Hopefully he will get his robe back (De robesu!) sometime soon and get though the next month without too many injuries or brain strains.

... I do think that Nact'larn is more than happy to give it back. Or, well, have it taken back, as the case may be.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ZacAttac21

If the Warp-Aci love boxes, then Llearch must be their god.

joshofspam

Yes! Add hot pockets to the list with boxes! Now they'll have to decide on the flavors they want. They should probably decide on something to wash that down too. :U

Actually, it seems the politics have been kept rather simple and straight forward for Dan's sake. They've gotten a feel for him.....Still it makes me wonder when the first attempt with trying to establish agreements with Dan's clan to another will come up?

Considering Dan's position and age and he barely represents a functioning clan, their isn't much he brings to any table in trading and dealing. But still, seeing as Tri-wing clans seem to be still targets it seems, maybe increasing numbers of such clans might be of interest to them.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Rafe

Hold on a minute...
Dan didn't say anything about an anticlimax, said he feels "anticlimatic", not anticlimactic.

Apparently, he doesn't like the climate there.  As much as we like shirtless Dan, maybe he needs to find a shirt or some other appropriate clothing.
Rafe

Howl

That's the thing you're not really supposed to do, you know.

Brunhidden

why is it a television set if theres only one of them?

why are they called buildings when theyre already one building them? cant we call them 'builts'?

why do we call them germans if they call them selves Deutsch?

-if you dont stop pointing out the fallacies of the english language we are going to have to do this all in farking Klingon, as that language follows all its own laws consistently-
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Howl on March 20, 2014, 11:58:33 PM

Rafe has an exception, as Ambaaargh knows where he lives and can go around and smack the back of his head.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Rafe

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 21, 2014, 07:26:57 AM
Quote from: Howl on March 20, 2014, 11:58:33 PM

Rafe has an exception, as Ambaaargh knows where he lives and can go around and smack the back of his head.

While this is true, I do apologize for letting my evil nature take control of me again.  I deserve whatever smacking awaits me.
Rafe

Brunhidden

another 'if we X then we will Y all day' scenario- don't start us on which of us is technically a little evil...
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.