2014/02/21 [PF #303] - Kiss of Death

Started by ZacAttac21, February 21, 2014, 01:23:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

So tell us, Merlin... Did you find that fourth panel hot or scary? ;)

Merlin

Quote from: CubiKitsune on February 21, 2014, 01:23:06 AM
So tell us, Merlin... Did you find that fourth panel hot or scary? ;)

Scary because I've never drawn any long-muzzled characters kissing before :P

llearch n'n'daCorna

Heh.

I'm betting they're both fine, D's just messing with their heads while taking them out of the equation.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Raskahn

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 21, 2014, 02:06:05 PM
Heh.

I'm betting they're both fine, D's just messing with their heads while taking them out of the equation.

On the other hand, nose bleeds and constricted pupils do not bode well.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Lone_Wolf on February 22, 2014, 03:43:09 AM
On the other hand, nose bleeds and constricted pupils do not bode well.

That guy is not going to be getting up again.  On the other hand, the same can be said for the pair in the corner (see p.300).

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Aurik Marr

I'm pretty sure there was a pic of that kissing scene in another thread. Didn't we all discuss if that was gonna become cannon? In any event, I'm putting my money on Daryil shutting the poor guys mind down(since he has his rule against soul eating and the killing).

Tapewolf

Quote from: Aurik Marr on February 22, 2014, 08:01:06 AM
I'm pretty sure there was a pic of that kissing scene in another thread.  Didn't we all discuss if that was gonna become cannon?

The valentine version had most of the evil cleaned up and removed.  I was a bit torn whether I should post that or not...

QuoteIn any event, I'm putting my money on Daryil shutting the poor guys mind down(since he has his rule against soul eating and the killing).

Strictly, the rule is against murder - killing is acceptable in certain controlled circumstances, for example when someone is trying to shoot all your friends.
It is also worth keeping in mind that the rules may not necessarily apply to Daryil himself in the same way as it does to members of his clan.

In any case we shall see how it pans out.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

joshofspam

Live or die, it's still going to be a mess to clean up.

They at least have some measure of concept of dying at least, so they can't be without to much brains of their own. But that simply might be the concept of permanent kill or a soul kill. They seemed really willing to accept dying to get a new shining body.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.