2014/01/17 [PF # 298] - Master Troll Daryil at work

Started by ZacAttac21, January 16, 2014, 11:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

A shrubbery, Daryil! You forgot the shrubbery! ;)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

joshofspam

Don't forget chopping down trees with a herring.

Yesssssss...Let's allow Keaton to find a bigger wrench to hit him with.  :)
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: joshofspam on January 17, 2014, 05:36:53 AM

I'm sure Keaton would be ecstatic to be allowed to brain Daryil with a wrench, but what do you expect it to achieve?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 17, 2014, 10:30:01 AM
I'm sure Keaton would be ecstatic to be allowed to brain Daryil with a wrench, but what do you expect it to achieve?

An idea I came up with but never used involved Daryil taunting Jakob past forbearance, and Jakob killing his avatar with a baseball bat 'because it's not really him'.
I kind of went off that idea after Amber mentioned that the avatars can operate autonomously, e.g. inside SAIA.  Also it was a bit dickish for both the characters involved :P

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

joshofspam

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 17, 2014, 10:30:01 AM
Quote from: joshofspam on January 17, 2014, 05:36:53 AM

I was thinking of Fendrick actually.

But I admit, thinking about the giant game of Wack the Daryil that Keaton would most likely be playing under those circumstances did amuse me. Thanks Llearch! >:3
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Naldru

Since Fendrick has a hole in his head that hasn't been completely healed up, what would happen if a jug of water was poured on top of Fendrick's head?  Could this be the spark of a shocking idea?
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Naldru on January 18, 2014, 02:58:58 PM
Since Fendrick has a hole in his head that hasn't been completely healed up, what would happen if a jug of water was poured on top of Fendrick's head?  Could this be the spark of a shocking idea?

Sadly it's just a gash in his fur, the wrench wasn't able to penetrate his skull or he'd likely be dead.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Madmann135

Daryil is my favorite troll simply because he's been at it longer than most and his antics are well thought out even if they are spontaneous.
I liked how this situation ended in the "novel," a good ending to a bad situation.

I wonder when Joshua will go back to enjoying the situation.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.