Four Questions from the Readers...

Started by Darkmoon, October 10, 2013, 12:02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

Okay, soon enough I'm going to take a small break in the series to answer four questions from the readers. Any question, about anything in the comic. Anything. So... what questions do you have?

-----

Potential Questions to Answer:
- What would the child of Darkmoon and Katrina look like (how would they function)?
- Can Golem and Angel survive the vacuum of space?
- Since belief dictates the gods of the universe, who created the universe before there was anyone that could "believe"?
- Is there any chance that the revolution that overturned Princess' "homeland" ever be replaced with a royalist movement to restore the regal family to power, and if there were a way for Princess to go back to the throne, would she take it?
- What are some of Darkmoon's choice pick-up lines?
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

joshofspam

Wait, should this question be private posted to you or place in the thread?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Darkmoon

You can post it here. No guarantee I'll answer it... ;)

joshofspam

Okay then.

Seeing as Darkmoon is a vampire with his soul returned and Katrina is a wild mage catgirl and both have been exposed to a number of different reality warping events.

What would their child be like? Ordinary, an abomination like Darkmoon said most children of vampires end up or a mix between the two that's cute mix of the two and enthralls the baby sitter to read her/him a story and fetching a juice box or eats them and periodically blows the house up while Darkmoon and Katrina are out on adventures?

If that question is too out there, how about.... Can Golem and Angel survive and function in the vacuum of space?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Darkmoon

Well, I can certainly answer the second one very easily. ;)

The first one... well... We'll see what I have to say on that.

Any other takers?

Zen

If there were many gods before and the power of belief made "God" all powerful... Who created the CVRPG universe?

Darkmoon

In continuity or outside of continuity?

Zen

Darkmoon

Destina Faroda

Is there any chance that the revolution that overturned Princess' "homeland" ever be replaced with a royalist movement to restore the regal family to power, and if there were a way for Princess to go back to the throne, would she take it?
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

See, now I'm just going to have to look up Norwegian history just to answer that question... ;)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Darkmoon on October 17, 2013, 08:37:13 AM
See, now I'm just going to have to look up Norwegian history just to answer that question... ;)

http://satwcomic.com/ ?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

So... let's see what I'm going to answer first... ;)

Sprocketsdance

What are some of Darkmoon's choice pick-up lines?