[Art] The Panther's Art Station (6/26--Two Holiday Cards and an Aisha Comic)

Started by Aisha deCabre, September 05, 2006, 01:36:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

(Looks at fox - jaw drops)
If you're offering, I'm kind of collecting pictures of Jakob.  It's interesting to see different people's interpretations of him.

This is Blade's original sketch:
http://www.jpmorris.force9.co.uk/stuff/jakob/jakob_by_blade.png

This is Gabriel's version from 'Abel's Friend', currently my favourite rendition:
http://www.jpmorris.force9.co.uk/stuff/jakob/jakob_gabriel2.jpg

..it would also be nice to see some more drawings of the panther, too.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Aisha deCabre

HaZxMat: Added to list.   :3  Just PM me of anything specific, character-wise.  Maybe a ref pic or a description...

Tapewolf: Appreciate the comment ^^ I shall draw Jakob to the best of my ability, whence I get to him.   :mowhappy

Xze: Don't worry about it.  ^^  The sketches are really pretty easy to do.  It's coloring the pics that I'll be procrastinating on.   :mowtongue
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

llearch n'n'daCorna

So, Aisha, could I have an overly dirty M rated pic....

*snicker* No, thanks. I think I've seen enough box pron already. :-) I'm just impressed with what you've done already, and will happily lurk around waiting to see the outcome of the requests everyone else has :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Aisha deCabre

Thanks Llearch, much appreciated.  :3

Without further ado, here's the first character's sketch I made: Zedd's.  Yah, I'm not going in order of the list as I'm going on a little trip for a couple of days.  I'll work on the characters whose appearances I know by heart there.   :mowtongue

I wish I had a scanner...  :rolleyes But I hope the digital cam does the pic justice.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c108/RisenDeCabre360/100_0230.jpg

If it's liked, then it'll be fixed a bit before coloring.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Aisha deCabre on December 09, 2006, 05:14:59 PM
Without further ado, here's the first character's sketch I made: Zedd's.
Pretty good, and most definitely Zedd.  The face is a little different, but arguably it's more like a Siberian husky than Goliath's renditions.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hey, he's leaning on the margin, what more do you want? :-)

Zedd

Course those who know me well I am indeed a halfbreed of two common known cubi

Aisha deCabre

I'm glad you guys think it's not set-your-eyes-on-fire bad.   :mowtongue  I'll be working on a couple of others while absent from the forum...

I take it you like it then, Zedd?  I'll color it soon enough then.

And for everyone else who has requested something, check out your name on the topic's first post, in the list...if your name's glowing, I would like a reference or description or something from ya.   :3  Whenever you guys can get around to it.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Aridas

Aisha deCabre

I thought everyone could... o.O

Well, okay, I've added an asterisk by those as well.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Aisha deCabre

Uuuupdate! ^^ I got a couple of new sketches via my requests, which I have done over the few days I was absent from the forum.

Gareeku (with Aisha)

--A snippet of a dance scene from the Character Lounge RP.  I hope it's okay, Gar... ^^  And this is where I learn a little lesson...males are MUCH easier to draw than females.  XD

Jakob for Tapewolf

--This one was a bit fun...I thought I'd add a slight humorous aspect.  Looks like one of his wing tentacles wants to be in on the recording.  XD  Anyway, I hope you like...if there's anything amiss just say so, y'all!

As for you asterisked people, you DO have an idea of what I can draw for you, right?  I'm just checking up.   :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Aisha deCabre on December 13, 2006, 12:12:33 AM
Gareeku (with Aisha)
--A snippet of a dance scene from the Character Lounge RP.  I hope it's okay, Gar... ^^  And this is where I learn a little lesson...males are MUCH easier to draw than females.  XD

Gareeku's opinion is what counts of course, but my only negative comment is that it's a bit on the cute side for him.  That makes sense given the circumstances depicted of course, it just looks a little unusual (then again that whole scene was unusual :P)

QuoteJakob for Tapewolf
--This one was a bit fun...I thought I'd add a slight humorous aspect.  Looks like one of his wing tentacles wants to be in on the recording.  XD  Anyway, I hope you like...if there's anything amiss just say so, y'all!

Headwings.  No-one ever seems to draw headwings on Jakob - the only rendition I can think of is Zina's (and my own awful one).  Oh yeah, the tentacle-wing heads are supposed to be canid too, is that a problem to change?  Those aside yes, it's rather nice and it should look good when it's coloured.

Gareeku

Quote from: Tapewolf on December 13, 2006, 05:37:21 AM
Quote from: Aisha deCabre on December 13, 2006, 12:12:33 AM
Gareeku (with Aisha)

Gareeku's opinion is what counts of course, but my only negative comment is that it's a bit on the cute side for him.  That makes sense given the circumstances depicted of course, it just looks a little unusual (then again that whole scene was unusual :P)

:paranoid Hey now, Gareeku isn't all "rawr fight", he can be cute when he wants to. :3

For that wonderful sweet pic, Aisha, you win. :hug

llearch n'n'daCorna

Gareeku

¬_¬ Yes, he can. He a much deeper character than just fighting all the time. That's just what he does; he's an adventurer.

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Mel Dragonkitty

I think Llearch and Jakob are jealous that Gareeku got to dance with Aisha, who is also looking very cute in that picture.

Hey Aisha, draw Llearch and Jakob dancing together so that they can stop being jealous of missing the victory ball.  :giggle
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

llearch n'n'daCorna

* llearch n'n'daCorna snickers

Boxes don't dance very well. I hope Jakob doesn't mind...

Mel Dragonkitty

My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Aisha deCabre

Tapewolf:  Haha...I was sorely tempted to draw headwings, but nobody told me to not follow what everyone else was doing. ^^; I shall do that...also yeah, the tentacle isn't a problem to change.  Thanks!  :3

Gareeku:  I'm so glad you like!  :mowhappy  I was tempted to redraw this one several times, I didn't think it was a good job... ^^;

Xze: I have your name up on the list already, just lemme know what you'd like drawn. ^^

Hmm...box dancing...sounds almost like a new sport to me.  XD
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Well, I've already won a match of DDR.

... I still don't know how...

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: Gareeku on December 13, 2006, 09:59:26 AM
¬_¬ Yes, he can. He a much deeper character than just fighting all the time.

Gareeku, fighting 'round the world!
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Gareeku

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on December 13, 2006, 12:14:11 PM
Quote from: Gareeku on December 13, 2006, 09:59:26 AM
¬_¬ Yes, he can. He a much deeper character than just fighting all the time.

Gareeku, fighting 'round the world!

*goes to China and puts on a bad Austrailian accent*

Roight Tuggah...these Chinamen can grow to over 5 feet tall, and in a fight are known to kick with their legs...let's get a closer look Tuggah!

Tugger: *moooop*

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on December 13, 2006, 10:17:43 AM
* llearch n'n'daCorna snickers

Boxes don't dance very well. I hope Jakob doesn't mind...

Nor do I, I'm afraid...  Oh crap! sorry...

(Waits until everyone else has left the office before doing that)

llearch n'n'daCorna

KarlOmega1

well anyway, you two make a cute couple in the pic.   :mowwink
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

llearch n'n'daCorna

Tapewolf

Quote from: Aisha deCabre on December 13, 2006, 11:03:57 AM
yeah, the tentacle isn't a problem to change.  Thanks!  :3
Don't be unduly concerned about the one holding the mic.. the tentacles are polymorphic after all, so I'm assuming Jakob can banish the heads if they're inconvenient for the task at hand.  Having said that it might be fun to have the other one holding the mic in its jaws..

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on December 13, 2006, 04:40:55 PM
And he's even wearing his trademark red shirt.
Yup, otherwise I would have edited the top out - or recoloured it.   No skin is visible either, although in any case it's trivial to turn that grey and fuzz it up..

llearch n'n'daCorna