Lonely bunny has a plan

Started by thegayhare, November 26, 2013, 03:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

Okay now I've been rather depressed lately haven't been able to write or even build any thing cause of my messed up head space

the reason for this is two fold.... being unemployed I can't afford my prescription...  and two my fox was originally going to be visiting this month but I told ihm he couldn't because I it looked like I would be in training with a job... that fell through so now I still have no job and also and snuggle less...   AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

so this two year time frame between snuggles is intolerable and its effecting us both

we have tentatively slated a new visit for February, and that's with me visiting him.  Thats when my brain was struck by lighting and to quote my favorite tv idiot "I have a cunning plan"

I haven floated this plan past my fox yet but I wanted to see what you folks think, and if you think it might work, or I'm just insane.  Before I even think of implementing this I will go over it with my boy of course

okay.  First part of the plan When I arrange the bus ticket I set it up so I have about 2 weeks in Co with my fox.  He won't be able to get that time off but it will give me a chance to explore before hand and, to give use a feeling on how it would be to actually live together, day in day out to see if we have the chemistry for a domestic situation.

This is also why I want to go with a bus ticket rather then flying.  I know the bus is fairly flexible with scheduling and you actualy have up to a year from purchase to use the ticket,  there is a fee of course but it allows some latitude for the return if its just not working at all, I can leave early, or I can hold off the departure if we want a better feel.

Also in the lead up to the visit I'm going to try to set up multiple job interviews in CO so if it works out I can maybe stay.  again with the return ticket I'd have up to a year to use it so in that case I could then use it at a later date to return home pack everything into my car and then drive out to Jon.   thats what I'm calling best case scenario.

in the mean time to earn this money I'm going to be selling stuff on ebay,  looking for a temporary or part time job, as well as just trimming down my stuff.  culling large sections of my books, plushies and non essentials.

So folks what do you think.  Ima I going crazy, is this just weird or what

llearch n'n'daCorna

It certainly sounds like a workable plan. Only thing I'd think about is, well, possibly going easy on the culling; if things don't work out, you won't be needing to cull anything.

And if they do work out, you'll likely have a little more currency to hand to cope with the transporting of goods.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

thegayhare

well the culling is necessary really most of the books are stuff I haven't read in years.   same with many of the plushies

so I wanted to do it anyway

llearch n'n'daCorna

That makes more sense, then. ;-]

Carry on, you seem to have it all in hand.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

thegayhare

First culling of books... Got rid of every thing,  cept un read novels, dresden files books, terry pratchett (must double check to make sure I kept good omens) and a few odds and ends the rest gone.  Now on to my next book stash